4.08.2010

Worth Every Penny

Randy's mom is coming tonight and since I hate don't really like cleaning, I had the cleaning lady come today.  And let me tell you, she is worth every penny!  I'm sure her job would have been much easier had Jack and I not been here (more on that in a minute), but o'well the house still got cleaned!

She sat her coke on the floor and of course Jack found and spilled it.

He also wanted to help dust.

I thought I should post the pictures of our freshly cleaned house, because I'm sure it won't last long!

The entry from the living room.

The entry from the front door.
I love fresh vacuum lines!

Formal living/study

Dining room

Living Room

All the toys picked up in the living room.
I wish I picked up every night, but what's the point?

Breakfast area and clean island.  Awesome!

Clean kitchen, minus a few dishes in the sink.

Jack's room with all the toys put away and bed on it's lowest setting.
He's growing too fast!

Jack's room again.

 
Jack's bathroom

Guest room
These curtains were left by the previous owner and I just haven't found others to go in here.

Randy's room

Our bedroom

Our bathroom.
Don't mind the messy closet in the mirror!

So there you have it, the grand tour of our clean house.  She even vacuumed the stairs, but I didn't take a picture of the stairs or the game room.  Maybe next time...

Other news:
I took Jack to the doctor yesterday and he has an ear infection, eye infection and a stomach virus, and maybe seasonal allergies, which can cause ear infections.  Just fantastic!  So that is why we were at home today and not at school/work.  Hopefully, I can go back to work tomorrow, but we'll see how he's feeling.  He's thrown up 3 times today (that equals 3 changes of clothes for me and him) and I'm sure he's hungry, but he won't really eat.  He did keep one bottle and a cracker down.  Hopefully, the antibiotics will kick in tomorrow and he'll be feeling much better.

He was pretty happy in this picture.

Click on over to my other blog to see a picture of his 2 front teeth.

Randy's dad was here last night, but I didn't get any pictures.  We had fajitas, taco rice and refriend beans with home-made pico de gallo.  YUMMY! 

Hope yall are having a great Thursday so far.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Hope he feels better soon! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that GG doesn't inherit my bad sinus issues! Your house looks ah-mazing! I'm so jealous, what a way to start the weekend!

Blogs said...

I love your bath and Jack's got a pretty snazzy room there~:) I used to clean houses! Good money! He's toooo cute:) Enjoy the company!

Levans09 said...

Im jealous of your housekeeper! Can I borrow her? Hope Jack feels better soon!