4.30.2010

In Pictures

Here's a quick recap of last weekend - in pictures.


Grammy and Papa came on Thursday night and brought me some new Tonka trucks and other goodies!


I played hookie from school on Friday so I could stay home and play all day with Grammy and Papa.  We had so much fun - they let me do anything I want!


Daddy grilled yummy fajitas and we all played outside.


I really liked eating the grass!


Saturday, Memaw, Grandad and Aunt Sherry came to visit.


I think Grandad's super cool because we have the same name.


After everyone left, Papa and Grammy kept me so mama and dada could go out.  They went to a crawfish boil and must have had a lot of fun because they didn't even take any pictures.  Thanks Grammy and Papa for staying with me, I know mama and daddy enjoyed a little time away.


Sunday we went to the track with Uncle Scott and Reese.  I had so much fun playing with Reese.  He's pretty funny!


Too bad Uncle Scott's car broke during the first pass.  It's ok though, I was there to help hold the flashlight while daddy was trying to figure out what happened.


Happy Friday everyone!
The Trendy Treehouse

Photobucket

2 comments:

Liz Mays said...

You're such a little cutie and I think your grammy and papa spoil you a little bit, don't they?

Unknown said...

Oh cute, your Jack is adorable! I have a 3 year old. they grow up so fast!!!
Happy Friday follow!
I am following you now and would love if you come follow me back and say hi!
Gros bisous
frenchy