4.03.2010

I found my camera! YAY!

Yesterday, I was packing Jack's bag to go to the doctor and I found my camera!  YAY!  I thought I put it back in his bag, but I had looked several times and not seen it, so thankfully no one walked off with it and I had it the whole time!

I took Jack to the doctor because his eyes were all crusty and nasty.  I was afraid it was another ear infection, but luckily, it was just an eye infection.

That's peas all over his face, but can you see the yuckies in his eyes?

I think his favorite part was tearing and eating the paper off the table!

Yesterday turned out to be a really nice day, despite the rain, so Randy grilled hamburgers last night and we even ate outside at the picnic table.  Thank goodness it is finally starting to warm up!

Now, Jack and I are off to Memaw's to celebrate Easter, but first here are a few more pics from last weekend!

I love this little outfit.
Too bad you can't see the cute shoes in this pic.

Jack's excited Kendall was here!

He loves crawling under the coffee table...
or anything for that matter.

Night, Night time with Daddy

Meghan lovin' on Jack at the Track.

Daddy grillin' supper at the track.
That's Uncle Scott on the right.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Manhattan Mommy said...

Yey for finding your camera!! And hope little Jack gets better soon! :)

Shannon said...

My GG loves crawling under things too! Glad you found your camera. Happy Easter!