3.10.2010

Spring Cleaning

That sounds so funny coming out of my mouth, because I am not a cleaner. I do, however, get in the mood occasionally. Today was one of those days. I cleaned out my whole office at work. It's been on the "to-do" list for a while now and honestly, I was hoping someone would eventually do it for me. Since that never happened, I finally got to work cleaning. I knew my office was cluttered, but I didn't realize how DIRTY it actually was.  There was dust and grit and grime everywhere. GROSS!  We have some really cool alcohol wipes, kinda like clorox wipes, but better.

I wiped down EVERYTHING, twice. I moved my computer to the other desk so that my back is no longer to the door and I cleaned out all of my filing cabinets. Now I have so much room, everything is clean and there is no longer clutter. I'm talking, my office was filled with boxes of products, promotion materials and so much junk. Now there is empty space in the filing cabinets, open desk space to actually work and plenty of cabinet space for storage, if needed.

Now, I need to get into the same cleaning frenzy at home. Jack's bathroom floor did get a little cleaning last night, since Jack threw up all over the place. Super Daddy cleaned it all up, thank goodness since I don't do puke very well. Our floors are going to need some heavy duty steam cleaning soon! I used to have a girl come clean for us, but she never cleans as good as I'd like. I want to walk in and the blinds be clean, ceiling fans dusted, base boards wiped down, oven and stove spotless etc. With a little help, I can handle vacuuming, mopping, and dusting. Which is pretty much all she was doing. I just hate doing the bathrooms and all the heavy duty cleaning.  Maybe, just maybe, I'll get a little spring fever this weekend and really
C-L-E-A-N... or just find a new cleaning lady!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't count on Grammy - she just plays with Jack!!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I totally despise cleaning too, and I soooo wish someone would do it for me!