4.23.2010

Five Random Things About ME!

 
 

1. What was the first car you owned?
  ***1996 White Pontiac Sunfire***
I wish I had a picture of this car on my computer... maybe I'll have to scan it in and post it sometime.  I was so excited to get this car for my 16th birthday - BRAND NEW, nonetheless!  I think I actually got it a month or two before my birthday, so it was pure torture for my new car to just sit there waiting for me to turn 16 and get to drive it by myself.  HA!  I finally got a new car in 2003, but not to worry, "Whitey" the Sunfire is still in the family.  My grandad just couldn't bare to see it go, so he bought it, then sold it to my cousin.  14 years later, it's still going strong!

2. What song are you embarrassed to know the lyrics?
***Every song on R Kelly's 12 Play album***
This is a family friendly blog, so I'll just leave it at that.  HA!

3. Have you ever had stitches?
 ***Yes, twice***
One stitch in my left middle finger when I fell off the buggy at Piggly Wiggly and smashed my finger.  It was quite disgusting and if I remember correctly, I was only 8 or so, there was flesh popping out.  YUCK!
The other time, I sliced open my right pointer finger with a straight-edged razor blade trying to cut the tag off a new pair of socks.  I'm not sure how old I was, but I'm certain I was too young to have a razor blade in my room!  I got 2 stitches for that.

4. What was your first job?
***Lifeguard***
I babysat here and there, but my first "real" job, where I had to pay taxes, was as a lifeguard at the city pool in Kilgore, TX.  Oh my goodness, do I have some fun memories from that job!!

5. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character?
 ***Elmo***
I'm sure I probably watched Sesame Street as a kid, but I don't really remember, so that's why I'm saying Elmo.  I love his little red self and all of the "Elmo" dolls they have come out with are just adorable!

Thanks Mama M for hosting Five Question Friday!

 
Happy Friday Yall!
Photobucket

2 comments:

j said...

racy, r kelly lyrics, gotta love it.

Shannon said...

Also got a new car for my 16th...lucky girls aren't we?

Happy Friday!