4.06.2010

Sick Baby

I thought Jack was getting better, but he's one sick baby.  Poor baby even fell asleep when I put him down to play this afternoon.


I took his temp and it was 101.8.  This is the first time he's really had a fever.  I gave him some tylenol, but he threw it up.  He even took a nap on the couch with me... this doesn't happen very often.  I guess he felt pretty bad.  He finally had a bottle and some spring veggies, but a few hours later, that all came up too.  It has not been a fun few days at our house.  I stayed home with him yesterday because his eyes were still all yucky.  He was so fussy all day, and just wanted to be held.  The only way I could get him to sleep is by swinging outside and then letting him sleep on my chest.  Luckily, his fever finally broke and now he's sleeping.  Let's just hope he sleeps through the night tonight.  The past few nights he's woken up around 3 and doesn't usually want to go back to sleep.  I thought it was just his top tooth coming in, but obviously it's something more, so I guess we'll be going back to the doctor tomorrow.  I took him Friday and they said it was just an eye infection - they were wrong!  I didn't feel too well today either, so if he has what I did, it is pretty miserable.  I had fever too, but I took a few ibuprofen and am feeling better.  I hope he's feeling better tomorrow.  I miss my happy boy!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Isn't it just the worst when they're sick?! Hope lil' Jack (and you) feel better soon! Oh and voted for you!

Ashley said...

poor little guy! I sure hope he's feeling better soon. and you too =)

Blogs said...

I hope everyone feels better-especially the babes! I know far too well what it's like:( Best wishes and kisses!!