4.16.2010

Things I Learned Today

  • People love crawfish - I had a crawfish boil at work today and sold 64 pounds in less than 2 hours... there are only 75 people in the building and not all of them ate crawfish! More about this later.
  • Batteries do expire - my camera needs new batteries and ours are expired and don't work... forgot my other camera at work.
  • Grass makes kids puke - my child thought he'd try it out today.  Wish I had pictures.
  • No matter how bad a day may seem, just thinking about Jack's big smile and snorty giggle makes me laugh!
  • People other than my family and friends do read my blog - I won a bloggy award today! Yay!
  • There are way too many June bugs and it's not even June yet!
  • Ribeye steaks are not nearly as good as Filets and at our store only cost $1 per pound less.
  • Home-made potato salad is so much better than store bought.
  • I wish my family lived closer so we could be celebrating Papa Jeff's birthday with them this weekend.
  • I love it when the TV is off and the only noise is Jack laughing or us talking.
  • I forgot how much I love to sit outside on warm nights and just hang out.
  • I love shiraz!  The shiraz of the week for me is Black Swan - super cheap, but super good.  I do love it when Silly Daddy picks up a bottle of random wine for me.
Happy Friday Everyone!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Now following you from Friday Follow!! :o)

Please visit me at mandysfrugaljourney.blogspot.com

Have a great weekend!! :o)

Heather said...

You missed one:

~I miss my best friend and I wish she lived closer so I could see her enormous belly and be with her at the hospital again when she gives birth.

Can you tell I am missing my entourage?

Loves,
H

Jenn said...

LOVE crawfish...can't wait to hear more about that!! Hope you had fun at the Ultimate Blog Party! I know its over but I'm still partying and visiting some new blogs! :)

Jenni ("Miss Tutu")
My UBP blog post: How to Make a Tutu blog - hope you will stop by, say hi, and grab a free tutu making lesson! :) and Mom Blogger $100 Cash Contest

Natalie said...

Good to know about the grass!! And you are right - homemade potato salad is waaayyy better than store bought :)