4.01.2010

Here Comes Peter Cottontale...

This morning when I dropped Jack off at school I decided I better get a few pictures with the Easter Bunny.

The first one turned out pretty good...

The second one was alright...
This is the face he makes when he's trying to feel his teeth.
His second bottom one finally popped through yesterday.

The third picture is even worse....
I think he was trying to either take the carrot from the bunny
or hold the bunny up.

Either way, in the end he didn't accomplish either!

Oh well, maybe we'll get a better picture with the Easter Bunny this weekend.  As usual, we were running late this morning, so I didn't have much time to pose him with the bunny.  And I think he was ready to get to his classroom so he could play with all of his friends! HA!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Adorable pics! Love the stuffed rabbit! Happy Easter!