4.09.2010

Girls Just Wanna Have FUN!

And I'm sure this Blog Party will be lots of fun!  I can't wait to meet new bloggy friends and see what everyone else is up to!  So, click on over to 5 Minutes for Mom to join in the fun!
Ultimate Blog Party 2010


The whole idea behind this Blog Party is to get to know each other a little better, so here's a little about me:
  • i'm a mama to benjamin jack, born july 19, 2009
  • baby jack will most likely be an only child like me
  • i love my baby daddy and i love that he can fix almost anything
  • i love texas and texas tech
  • i work hard, but hate working
  • i don't like to clean, but i love a clean house
  • i hate unloading the dishwasher and taking out the trash
  • my favorite color is green
  • my favorite food is mexican
  • i love dr pepper and drink way too many
  • i love country music but will listen to almost anything
  • i wish i loved running
  • i'm awful at managing money
  • i am thankful for everyday
  • i talk to my mom daily, sometimes multiple times a day
  • my favorite song of all time is "don't get me started" by rhett akins
  • i love reality tv, especially the bachelor and the biggest loser
  • i wish i knew how to win the lotto
  • i love new sheets, new sets of dishes and new towels
  • pink gerber daisies make me happy
  • i wish i were trendy
  • i love text messages...and letters in the mail
  • i'm clumsy
  • i'm smart
  • i'm way too sensitive
  • and i believe that i'm finally right where i'm supposed to be!
I'm sure there are a million other things that make me tick, but that's probably good for now! HA! 

This little boy makes me laugh all the time!

Ok, 5 Minutes for Mom asked that we list what prizes we would want, should our name be picked, so I'd love to have any of their fabulous prizes, but my top three are:
Hope yall enjoy the Blog Party and I'd love to have yall back here at Jumping Jack anytime!  Oh yeah, and grab our button too!
Photobucket

17 comments:

Amanda said...

Hi, welcome to the party!! Pink gerber daisies make me happy too! Happy blogging :-)

Nicole Bouchard Boles said...

Stopping by! I'm your newest follower.
Please visit me at
www.everydayphilanthropistblog.com

Andrea Hatfield said...

Nice to meet you! Your little guy is adorable!

Good luck with the giveaways from the UBP.

Cheers!

Momstart said...

It is great to meet another texas loving girl!. I live in WA now but I really miss Texas. So much sunshine and happiness

Xenia said...

Thanks so much for stopping by! I don't mind loading the dishwasher, but I avoid unloading it like the plague! :)

diane said...

hello, ic love your site. beautiful baby. over here from the ubp. wolfbayou@yahoo.com

Mirinda Dawe said...

Hi Brandy! Thanks for stopping by my blog, good luck on winning a painting :) And guess what, my most HATED chore is unloading the dishwasher and taking out the trash too- but I have good news for you....that little boy is going to get bigger!! My kids are finally old enough to be taking those over LOL

Liz Mays said...

I'm so happy to meet you and your little Jack! What a precious little man he is!!! Happy partying! I'm following you back!

gkmiller said...

What a happy, beautiful baby!

I found you at the UBP 2010. I am at:

www.mymarriagehasautism.blogspot.com

Tamara B. said...

Cruising on by from the UBP to say hi :)

Robyn | Add a Pinch said...

Stopping by from the UBP! I love your blog. You family is so precious! We used Britax carseats, too. I LOVE them. But I know what you mean about the carrier version.

If you get a chance, pop by and enter my $50 Amazon gift card giveaway!

http://www.ourhomeschoolhome.com/2010/04/ultimate-blog-party.html

Tara @ Feels Like Home said...

Your blog and your family are gorgeous! My daughter is an only child, too, and I love meeting other people who have made the same choice. I'll be back. ;)

Unknown said...

You're truly a blessed lady!
I'm just listening to some classic Chicago while doing some blog visiting and enjoying ice water. Yes, no alcholic beverages here.
Love your blog and really enjoyed my visit.
I think this is my 3rd year. Not sure but really enjoy meeting new bloggers.
Great prizes this year! I hope you win one..or two.
I was late too but fashionable late for the UBP 2010.

Anonymous said...

Stopping by from UBP. I have to say Baby Jack is beautiful. I love a baby that has those chubby legs. he is so healthy and happy looking. You are so blessed. Well I just stopped to say hiya. Please stop by my blog sometime and say hello.
I'm now following you.

Ellie
http:/alittleoftheother.com

KIM said...

Hey returning the favor and stopping by your blog from UBP love your blog and I am now your newest follower

Scuba Wife Life said...

Hello!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! :) I love pink gerber daisies and I am clumsy as well! :) I hope that you are enjoying the UBP! I look forward to reading more about you! :)

Unknown said...

Nice to "meet" you Brandy! Hope you're having a great UBP week- thank you bunches for stopping by and commenting on my blog :D