4.12.2010

Hammin' It Up!

This is just the cutest video! I was tickling Jack's feet this afternoon and he had the funniest laugh. I've never really heard him snort before! Enjoy!

Don't mind the huge bruise on my arm. I have bruises all over me, it's looks like I've been beat, but in reality it's from my child using me as a teething toy and jungle gym! I hope this is just a phase and he's not going to be the kid at daycare biting all the other kiddies. He loves to bite our feet and arms - I really think he's trying to give raspberries, but ends up biting instead. And that boy has one heck of a grip too! He always grabs ahold of any part of us he can get his hands on and pulls up or just squeezes. Ouch!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jenny said...

オッス!

Nice to meet you! :D Just stopping by from the party to say howdy. Love your blog.

Have a great week and happy UBP! :D And hope to see you stop by sometime!!

さようなら!