4.21.2010

What a Mess!

This is what happens when you let your 9 month old feed himself...


Lucky for me I have a lot of Shout and Spray-n-Wash!


I think it's so cute how he props his foot up on the table.


And, I'm proud to announce it has been a few days since "real" food resulted in puking. Yay!


I think he likes playing with the spoon more than actually eating with it.


But it does eventually make it into his mouth!


What a Mess!

Sorry for the unedited pictures - just wanted to write a quick post before American Idol.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Netty Cakes said...

Oh yes, we are quite familiar with this scene in our house!

Diana Ferguson said...

Glad you found Texas-Blogging Gals! Will get you on the next updated list.

Enjoyed a first visit. Following.......

Come see me at my personal blog, too, real soon.

Liz Mays said...

The white shirt! Yowza!!! So cute though!