4.04.2010

Do you believe this?

Jack and I went to Longview yesterday to celebrate Easter at Memaw and Grandad's house. We had a house full of family, but of course I didn't get a pic with everyone.

Memaw made ham, stuffing, mashed potatoes and tomato gravy, and lots of other goodies.  Jack ate mashed potatoes and tomato gravy for the first time, and I think he really liked it!  I mean, what's not to love??  It's sooo good!  All that was missing was some fried chicken! HA! 

We dyed eggs and the "Easter" bunny brought Jack a basket full of goodies!

He got some money, a new giraffe piggy bank and a few stuffed animals.

He LOVED gnawing on the eggs and had dye everywhere! 

Who knew vinegar and food coloring was so good? HA!

Jack really enjoyed playing with Grandad and Memaw, too.

I didn't get a picture of Jack and Memaw - maybe someone can email me one?

Jack wasn't too sure about crawling around in the grass, but he did like the music on Papa's iPhone and eating the leaves.

After a bath and bottle from Grammy, it was time to go home.

We are so thankful for our family and friends, and especially thankful that Jesus died on the cross for our sins and rose again so that we may have eternal life with Him in Heaven.

Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?"
John 11:25-26


Photobucket

1 comment:

Book Lover said...

I think he thought the box was yummy too.
found your blog on Southern Mommas.