5.03.2010

Into Everything!

Ok, maybe Jack isn't really "into everything" but he does love to crawl under, around and behind this little table.  I know you can't really tell what it looks like, but it's just a little folding table in the corner beside Daddy's couch.  It doesn't have much on it, usually just the remote control, a cup and sometimes Jack's breathing machine, and it is really light-weight so it falls over easily when he pulls on it.  Luckily it's only fallen on him once and it didn't even phase him, he was just happy to get the "prizes" that sat on top!  HA!

Well yesterday, I walked out of the room for a sec and when I came back this is how I found him.  There is just enough room for him to crawl between the couch and the table and we are constantly moving him away from that table, but he is not easily diverted!


He was trying to pull up on the table, but there wasn't quite enough room between the table and the corner.


Hummm?  How am I gonna get outta here?


Oh, I can crawl under it.


Almost out.


Uh oh, Mama caught me!

ps. I think his eyes are turning green.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I love the last pic! I thought for sure my baby would have blonde hair and green eyes. I thunk you have my baby!

bethany said...

Absolutely adorable! Seems pretty adventurous :)

Thanks for checking out my blog too :)

Blogs said...

They find the smallest spaces to crawl into----cute