3.29.2010

One Busy Weekend!

I know we're almost to another weekend, but o'well, I thought I should write a quick post about this past weekend.
Friday afternoon, I went to happy hour with my friend Dave and boy have things sure changed since we used to go to HH.  We were the duo that was at our favorite HH spot a few times a week, and we were usually there for a while longer than just an hour.  HA!  But times have changed and apparenlty, we've gotten much older and those at the bar have gotten much younger.   We shared a few laughs about old times, then it was time to get home to the little one!  Dave did come over though, so the fun continued.  Randy grilled fajitas over at Scott's and they were so good we had them again Saturday night, and no, not left overs! HA!

Saturday I did a little shopping, then Ashley and Kendall came for dinner.  If you have never tried the Kroger brand fajita meat, you should!  Both the beef and chicken is soooo good!  My home-made pico wasn't too bad either. 

I think Jack had fun watching Kendall run around and liked her loving on him.  I only have a few pictures, but if I find my other camera (either I misplaced it Sunday, or someone stole mistaken it for their own) I think there are more pictures on it.

Kendall helping "push" Jack along.


Kendall and Ashley
(she's chewing on a flower, not a sucker)

Ohhhh, I see another flower!

Not happy about the gate.
Jack hasn't figured out what's going on yet. HA!

Sunday we went to the track (this is where I "misplaced" my camera) to watch Scott race.  We had a really good time and I think Jack enjoyed all the action.  I wore him in the Baby Bjorn most of the day, but he did finally sleep for a little bit in the pack-n-play.  Plus there were plenty of people there who wanted to hold him and play with him. 

It was a beautiful weekend in Texas, hope yall's was nice too!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Thanks for having us, everything was delish! I like how she's eating a flower and I'm just smiling. Is it time for me to throw those jeans away? I'm thinking yes. And also time to start running!