12.06.2010

Miscellany Monday

 Happy Monday, Yall! 
Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters
It wouldn't be a Monday without a little Miscellany, so here goes!

{one}

YAY!  I'm finished with all ETSY orders!  WoooHOOO!  I made this shirt for a sweet little girl's first birthday party.  The theme is "Santa".  How fun is that?!?  I think this would be really cute with an initial under the Santa hat too!

{two}
It's not too late to get in on the Sample Sale.  Sale ends tomorrow.  Thank you so much to all of you who have already taken advantage of this great opportunity!  If you left a comment or sent an email about an item, and have not received an invoice from me, please email me again.

{three}
Our new Christmas tree came in Friday and it's pretty.  It could use more lights, in my opinion, but for the price it is just perfect.  For some reason, blogger won't let me post a picture now, so check back tomorrow for the Tuesday Home Tour - Christmas Decor edition.

{four}
Jack has an appointment with the Ear, Nose and Throat dr tomorrow.  I'm hoping to find out what causes all of his ear infections, but praying he won't have to have tubes.

{five}
I weighed myself yesterday morning and was pleasantly surprised by what the scale had to say.  Granted it was not the 130 lbs I'm hoping to weigh by my 30th birthday on Feb 26th, but it was much closer than the 150 I've been sitting at since March.  I suck at losing weight, so this time I'm not dieting or exercising like crazy - just cutting out little things here and there.  Mostly beer, wine and fried foods, so far it seems to be working!

{six}
I cannot believe we'll be celebrating Christmas with my family in less than 2 weeks and I've only shopped for a few people.  Looks like I will have a busy, busy week ahead of me!

Happy Shopping!
Photobucket

8 comments:

Just Brandi said...

Hoping Jack's appointment goes well tomorrow!

Also- I haven't really done much to be losing anything either... weighed myself for the first time in weeks today and was pleasantly surprised!
Yay for you for cutting out the bad stuff! ... I can't give up my beer! :)

Laura Elizabeth said...

Holy moly! You're so talented!! Love that cute little shirt. My sis is having a baby in February which means I may need the perfect little present soon. Merry Christmas to you and your fam! We really should get together soon!

Courtney said...

I'm so gonna have to check your shop out cuz that shirt is adorable. I have 2 December babies and I usually get them a shirt for their party. I doubt you'd be able to get them to me before the 18th, though. :( Still, I'm a sucker for those sweet little shirts. I'll be in touch!

kebowman said...

i'm going to have to check out your etsy shop!!

congrats on your weightless! i've been working my butt off trying to reach my goal weight, its tough, but rewarding when you see the numbers going down on that scale!! :)

by the way, cute blog! :) love it!

The Regal Pup said...

Awww, I hope your little man doesn't have to get tubes. But, if so, I'm sure it'll be a big help!

P.S. You're not the only one who's only shopped for a few people! :)

Tales from the Trails said...

Thinking of lil Jack and hoping for no tubes.

I haven't started Christmas shopping yet. I just keeping buying for Miss K, HA!! : )

Shannon said...

Love love that shirt! Girl you are good!

I hope Jack's appointment goes well tomorrow! You may have some shopping to do but I still have just about everything else to take care of! So much to do!

Have a great day, B!

Nikki said...

That shirt is ADORABLE!!!! Thanks so much for linking it up to gettin' crafty on hump day! :)