12.02.2010

Oh My Little Jack

 He's a character, I tell ya! 


I guess one blankie wasn't cutting it anymore!  Maybe he needs one for each hand?  I am going to have to hide the second blanket - one is way more than enough! HA!


It is really hard to get good pictures of Jack these days!  Everytime he sees that I'm trying to take pictures of him, he turns into a complete ham and makes the goofiest faces!  I tried to get a video of the silly boy last night, but of course he wouldn't do the same little routine for the Flip.  He would only say "hi" then run and hide. 


Love that little face!  All nice and fresh and clean!  He's so funny in the bathtub now.  He wants me to put soap on his hands, then he lathers them up and washes his belly and legs.  He's becoming such a big boy WAY TOO FAST!


I think Eucerin should pay me for this cute little advertisement!  What do you think?
Jack also likes for me to put the lotion on his hands so he can rub it on his legs and belly.  Eucerin makes great hair gel too!  HA!


After seeing Gillian Grace's cute Elmo slippers a few weeks ago, I knew Jack just had to have some cute house shoes too!  I had ordered a pair of Hanna Andersson Rudolph slippers to go with Jack's Christmas morning long-johns a while back, but of course the smallest size they had was a 7 and they are way too big!  So while shopping at Old Navy yesterday, I came across these cute little Rudolphs!  I was so excited!  Cute houseshoes?  Check!  Christmas morning outfit complete?  Check!


He wasn't quite sure about them at first.  He just wanted to put them on, then take them off over and over again!  But now I think he loves them!  I almost forgot to take them off when I put him to bed last night.  HA!


It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas at our house!  But not in the sense you might be thinking.  I haven't put up a tree yet and there is no holly, mistletoe, lights or stockings hung with care, but the gifts I have ordered online are beginning to arrive and I have a feeling our front room will be filled with boxes in no time!  I also have a new Christmas tree on the way!  YAY!  We decided the tree we had was just a little short, so this year we'll have a 9' tree.  I'm hoping it's pretty since I ordered online and was not able to actually "see" the tree.  Fingers crossed!Photobucket

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I have done lots of online shopping this year too, it's so much easier and can't be beat with free shipping offers!
Jack is such a cutie!

Jessi said...

Oh goodness he is just too dang adorable! LOVE the Christmas jammie attire. I'm a sucker for Christmas jammies!

I've just started shopping and so far have gotten each childs big gift. I can't wait to get it all finished!

SkinnyMeg said...

Haha madison is a hoader too, always picking up handful of stuff and trying to carry it all around with her! I love his smile!!!

Unknown said...

those slippers are just darling!
I am your newest follower from the blog hop. Please follow me back at http://mizzreviewlady-mommyreviews.blogspot.com/ Thanks!

The Regal Pup said...

Hi! I found your blog via Webbisodes. Your little boy is so cute! How old is he? I have a 19 month old little busy body. Looking forward to getting to "know" you on your blog! Have a great week!