12.27.2010

I Just Had to Share...

a few pictures from Christmas at our house!  I'm supposed to be taking a little break from blogging, but with so many fun Christmas posts from all of you, I was feeling a little left out!  HA!

Jack must've been a really good boy this year, because Santa unloaded quite a few goodies at our house!

Checking out his stocking stuff!  He got a dinosaur sandwich cutter, stickers, bath crayons, books and some socks.

Unwrapping his gifts.  He wasn't quite sure about the unwrapping, but of course he loved playing with the paper and bows.

I must've been pretty good this year too, because Santa left me a new coat and a serger!  WooHoo!  Now, if I can just figure out how to work that bad boy!  HA!

Jack and me on Christmas morning.  Of course, Randy and my mom were there too, but for some reason I didn't get any pictures of them or their Santa goodies.

Christmas Day at Memaw and Grandad's House with all the cousins and spouses.

I love Jack's new little boots!

My living room now looks like Toys R Us on Black Friday!  It's out of control! 

We had a very Merry Christmas and enjoyed seeing all of my family.  More pictures to come after the new year! 

Have a great week! 
I'm officially on bloggy vacay now!  HA!

Photobucket

16 comments:

Tales from the Trails said...

Glad you shared a few pictures. Looks like Santa was good to y'all. Jack's toys are the cutest and love his boots.
Yeah for the serger. Can't wait to see what you do with it....after your bloggy break, HA!! ; )

Kari said...

I kept thinking, your house looks so clean! So much fun. You're gonna love your serger. Once I got one, I couldn't believe I'd ever managed without one. XOXO

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun Christmas! I got a serger too! Gotta find some time to learn to use it! :)

The Undomestic Mom said...

how fun! R got that tent too and LOVES it!

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

That is the cutest kitchen I've ever seen!

Auntie D said...

Looks like a great Christmas! Enjoy your bloggy time off! :)

PS - Got the two items I ordered.LOVE LOVE LOVE! Thank you!! I am giving them to my niece and nephew this weekend..can't wait to see what their mommies think!! :)

WeeMasonMan's Mom said...

Looks like Santa was really good to you guys!! Loved the pictures!

Merry Christmas!!!

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

ok totally lovin his grill..i think reid will need one of those in the future!

as for momma's serger...CAN I SAY JEALOUS?!

Holly said...

woohoo! Way to make out with the serger...lucky mama! Mine is slowly falling apart :oP
And yeah, I know exactly what you mean about your living room...mine is in close competition with all the toys!

Anonymous said...

We have that same Discovery Tent and BBQ grill.

Cute blog, this was my first time stopping by.

Jennifer said...

Well, looks like you are all pretty good this year..LOL! Santa's elves must have really had to work hard :) I am loving Jack's new kitchen. It is great and so are those boots. And I think we are all looking like Toys R Us this week :) Have a great New Year :)

Sherri said...

Hi! I'm a new follower...found your blog thru for the love blog...my little guy also got a kitchen set & that exact same tent! Fun!!! Sherri
mamasherri.blogspot.com

Natalie of TheBusyBudgetingMama.com said...

how adorable!! i'm loving the little grill...seriously too cute! nice job santa. ;) oh and a serger?? fun!

Tara @ Tara Being Tara said...

That little grill is the sweetest thing ever! I'm glad you had a great Christmas!

Danielle-Marie said...

I can relate. I've been saying how my living room looks like Toys-R-Us exploded inside of it. But it's all worth it!

Shannon said...

Looks like a wonderful Christmas! Happy New Year, B!