3.25.2010

And so it begins...

The birds are chirping, the days are getting longer, the weather is warming up, and the flowers are beginning to bloomSpring is in full swing - we even had a thunderstorm last night. 


So, this only means ONE thing...
SUMMER is just around the corner...
and my BODY is not ready!!


And, so it begins. 
The countdown to summer

Sweet Boy was tired after our walk.


I started today. My goal is to lose 15lbs by Memorial Day weekend, which is about 9 weeks away. That's an attainable goal, right? If I'm able to do this, I will be at a weight which the scale with me on it, hasn't seen since my sophomore year of college - that's 10 years ago!!  WOW!  And the scary part is that I am already 10lbs lighter than I was when I found out I was pregnant with Jack.  I must have been a fat ass healthy girl! HA!


So, this is how I'm going to do it:
~ only one Dr Pepper a day (since being pregnant, I'm now addicted)
~ fried/mexican food only one time/week (have you read my blog?  we eat way too many fried foods!)
~ go for walks everyday it's nice outside - at least 3 times/week
~ do Jillian's 30 Day Shred - at least 3 times/week
~ no more cookies at work and no more tasting everything that's made (just a taste adds an inch to your waste)


Hopefully, these few changes will add up to big results and a smaller me!


Wish me Luck!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Heather said...

You can do it! I won't be too far behind you :).

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.iystwowgold.com]wow gold[/url], Im relieved i had this course, games gold usually are all the things i'd been seeking
I love that this [url=http://www.hahawowgold.com]buy wow gold[/url] is simple sufficient to go along with lots of outfits. Only Con is seeking to retain it clean and keeping it new. Its a pricey games gold.
games gold Tremendous Adorable! Lots of compliments and oh so pleasant!
I enjoy this particular product!!! Her awesome nice games gold look wonderful.
games gold ,great, classy, and great excellent!
These would be the little Final list of games gold, by noticeably, definitely the!!! Super nice and especially snazzy! Wish these companies arrived in other tint. I'd like to have people within black color! games gold stone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.iystwowgold.com]wow gold[/url], I bought many designed for my mom with respect to Seasonal after seeing them all on The famous host oprah. We living now in Michigan this may let you massive amount of snow. My mom long been giving out most of these games gold beside me... Probably one of my girlftriend said they are similar to that of a process a tad baby will bring which specifically taught me to be ask yourself... Can i pretty much provide them back? Is without question your ex best. Not at all! butttttt I still have not actually displayed these businesses considering that we are anxious to damage consumers! I morning writing it in a capacity 11 in contrast to 7. Him or her sound like kind of substantial or wide-ranging but they're glimmering gems as well as other (ik kids shall be green with envy). Take into consideration cannot really wait around for to take these people :)
[url=http://www.hahawowgold.com]buy wow gold[/url] correspondant exactement ¨¤ la reproduction, tr¨¦s satifait en compagnie de l'acquisition.
games gold recently been a beautiful unique winter months within Detroit, we got a real blizzard. And through all of it I got fashion in addition to free of moisture at my Kensingtons. The non-skid fairly wonderful, while often I tend to slip on a slush. Entire it was quite great.
truly our time couple of many of these games gold they're just the tools for canadian winter seasons! My to begin with pair of all of these games gold dealt with a trouble or wasn't waterproof efficiently, i simply known as [url=http://www.d3kiss.com/#diablo3gold]diablo 3 gold[/url] and that they shipped me a absolutely new lovers straight! my current new ones please do not get in anyway and gaze after excellent toasty in addition to design and style and so dry and fresh all through the canadian winter months!
I got these today and that i Appreciate games gold! They may be the coziest bags I've actually worn! I know I am going to obtain sooo much use out of these!!