12.10.2010

Holy Moly! It's Friday Again!

Time for 5 question Friday with Mama M!

It's cool to wear 2 different shoes with your jammies!

1. Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
Well, we open most of our gifts the weekend before Christmas, since that is when we celebrate with my mom and step-family, but we open all of the gifts from under our tree on Christmas morning.

Playing peek-a-boo with the camera

2. What is your favorite Christmas cookie (or candy)?
I love candy canes and those no-bake chocolate oatmeal cookies!  Yummy!


3. What's the worst Christmas gift you've ever received?
This is a hard one.  I don't know that I've ever really gotten a "worst" gift, but I have gotten a lot of stuff that I've never used!  My mom and Jeff and bad about buying from the impulse buy sections in check-out lines! 


4. Christmas song that you love?
Of course you already know of my love for Kenny and Dolly Christmas CD - all of those songs are my favorites!  I also LOVE Mariah Carey's O' Holy Night and I LOVE Mary, Did You Know?!

5. How many trees do you put up?
Only ONE!  I haven't even gotten our tree decorated yet this year!  But it is up and looking very pretty with just it's clear lights and tree skirt!  I am in the market for a new skirt for it though.  The one we have just isn't doing it for me anymore.  I want a big skirt that comes pretty far out from the tree.  Any suggestions?

I have a busy weekend ahead of me!  On the agenda is shopping, decorating, wrapping and sewing!  Not necessarily in that order!  Don't forget to ENTER THE GIVEAWAY and change your blog settings so everyone can reply to your comments via email! 
Have a great weekend!
Photobucket

11 comments:

Levans09 said...

Can you make a tree skirt? They are expensive to buy! That way you can make it as big as you need!

Kelly~ Wave of Life Surf Studio said...

Great pics! Hi there~ I am your newest follower from the Friday blog hop! I would love it if you would stop by and return the love :)

http://waveoflifesurfstudio.blogspot.com/

Grace Matthews said...

Fellow Blog Hopper:)

Your son is adorable. I tree is all we put up...that's really all we have room for.

Shannon said...

Okay...story time...

Did you know that I was once touch by Kenny R. himself? We were at a concert and I was like four. Mom had me in her arms as he came down the aisle and me in all my cuteness was just too much for him to resist! Okay so I'm exaggerating a bit but the man did pinch my cheeks!

Mom just about fainted right there on the spot! And the ladies in front of mom couldn't believe it...apparently he's not normally a people toucher...just goes to show you, USE YOUR KIDS...no one can resist a kid! Haha!

Love the pictures! Can't even imagine how much fun this Christmas will be, you know?

Hugs, friend!

Anonymous said...

Stopping by from the Friday Follow to say hello and to follow.
Have a great weekend!

Poshonabudget.com

Unknown said...

I love the two different shoes. My daughter loves to leave the house in a princess dress and two different shoes!! Oh my! Following from the blog hop. Hope you can follow back.
God Bless,
Shelley
< a href="http://www.mylifeadventurebyme.blogspot.com//">Finding My Life in Faith< /a>

Jessica said...

Now following you back! :) I love those pictures and your little man is adorable!!

Merry Christmas!

OHmommy said...

I so wish I knew how to sew. Oh, how I wish!

SM said...

I am your new follower. I invite you to check out my giveaways!

Have a great weekend!

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

lovin me some christmas music!

we do 1 tree too! soo envious of the ones who have 2 or more...hello i can barely find space for the few decorations i do have

Jessi said...

He is so cute! Love the Jammies!