12.20.2010

Christmas in Katy

We celebrated Christmas in Katy this weekend with my family!  I'm short on time today, so I'll let the pictures do most of the talking.  Get ready for major picture overload!


Friday night when we got to town, we ate at Taste of Texas.  It's an awesome steakhouse and if you live anywhere near Houston, you must try it!  We love it!  Jack loved the popcorn!


Saturday, my mom and I took Jack to see Santa at Bass Pro Shop.  Unfortunately, this was the best picture we got.  Jack wanted absolutely nothing to do with Santa!  At least the pictures were free!  Maybe next year!


And our attempt at a cute family picture didn't turn out too well either!  It is hard to get a sleepy toddler to look at the camera.  I'm holding his hand, in hopes of getting a picture without his thumb in his mouth.  HA!


At least the one of Ran and me is decent.


My parent's tree with all the presents!  Total craziness!


Jack is looking for the perfect gift to open first.


He loves his new Pum Pum Drum.  If you have toddlers and don't mind A LOT of noise, this drum is so cute.  It comes with a lot of other little musical instruments too!


Those egg looking things are LOUD!


Mama and Jeff - that's the best picture I got of them.  I made Mama's shirt, I think it's so cute!


Sarah and Brian - they're expecting a little boy, Brady, in April.


Linzi and Zack - sorry, I didn't get a good picture of them either.  Linzi's showing off the necklace I made!


Jack checking out all the loot! 


He LOVED being the center of attention all weekend.  He was quite the little ham!


Our awful attempt at a self-portrait!  HA!


The morning after!  Jack's wondering what happened to all of the presents!


And, pulling the ornaments off of the tree just wasn't quite good enough!  He got a branch with this one.  Silly boy!

We had such a great time seeing everyone this weekend and can't wait to do it again next year!
We are truly blessed! 
 Photobucket

12 comments:

The White House said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!! I just love Jacks little reindeer slipper! He is a doll!!! I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!! =)

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Pictures are wonderful!! :) And look at all those toys!

I loooove your Mom's shirt! I want one!!! I mean, not for Christmas, but I want a fun, "adult" initial shirt! Haha!!

And you have great eyelashes, btw!!

Mama K said...

Great pics!! That sure was a lot of presents!! Your family is beautiful! :)

KM said...

What fun memories :)

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

dang that was some serious gifts under the tree!

pics w/kids are always the hardest..but at least the hubby and wifey pic rocked! haha

(you from katy?) i'm from cypress...

Kari said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! Can't wait for Saturday. XOXO

Shannon said...

SO much fun! Love all the pictures and it gets me so excited for this weekend! Woohoo!

Jack is adorable in his pjs and love the shirt your mom wore. I hear the gal that makes them is pretty awesome (Hehe, I know it's you!).

That is some Christmas tree...y'all must've been soooo good this year!

I have relatives in Katy! :)

Hugs, B!

Tales from the Trails said...

Looks like y'all had a great time in Katy. Love Jack's pjs so cute.

Adrienne said...

looks like you had a fun memorable weekend.

Pineapples and Pickles said...

Taste of Texas is soooo good! I especially love the decor during the holidays especially the tall nutcrackers. You're making me hungry.

Undeserving Grace said...

very cute captured memories...Stopping by from undeservingrace.com I'd love to have you over for a visit! Have a wonderful Christmas.....{tara}

Jennifer said...

OMG..look at all of those presents under the tree! I am sure Jack didn't know what to open first :) Looks like you all had a great time. It is so nice to see a happy family at Christmastimes :)