12.17.2010

This and That

As most of you already know, I participated in Shannon and Karen's First Ever Ornament Exchange and I am so glad I did!  I had so much fun and made so many new friends because of this little exchange!  Plus, I received this precious 2010 Hallmark Snowflake ornament from my awesome partner, Adrienne

The snowflake fit perfectly on our tree and I love how it sparkles in the light! 
Thanks Adrienne!  I love it!

Always into something!




One of Santa's Elves made a special delivery to our house yesterday afternoon!  I guess he figured since Grammy would be there Christmas morning, she needed a stocking too!


If you plan on waking up at our house on Christmas morning, you better let Santa know so he can send a special stocking just for you!  :)

The stockings were hung by the chimney with care...

In hopes that St Nicholas would soon be there!


Have you heard of Ebates?  I'm not exactly sure how I missed out on that little shopping secret, but thanks Daphne for filling me in yesterday!  You get PAID TO SHOP ONLINE, ok maybe not exactly paid, but you do get cash back from every purchase!  Pretty awesome, right?  I shopped at Sephora online yesterday and earned $5 back.  Ebates deposits your earnings into your PayPal account every so often and it's FREE to sign up!  More money to shop online? Yes, please!  So, if you haven't signed up with Ebates already - GO NOW!  And tell your friends!


***Sample Sale Update***
I told you this post was a little of this and that!  HA!  Some orders have already shipped and should arrive today or tomorrow, the rest will ship sometime next week.  I have enjoyed my little break from my Etsy shop, but I am ready to get to sewing again and create all of your things!  If you have any questions about your order, please email me.


Have a Great Weekend Yall!
Photobucket

16 comments:

Levans09 said...

Love the stockings! I got the Angel one for Zoey!

The White House said...

Oooh!! I love your stockings too! I've got to get us some new ones! Gotta love some PB! =)

Jack is too cute for words! Keller's the same way, into everything! Have a great day!!

SkinnyMeg said...

Toddlers are so much help when it comes time to wrap :) LOVE your stockings!!!!

Kari said...

Cute post...as I sit here with my 8mos old on my lap sticking tape to herself! Ha...so much fun! XOxo

Jackie said...

HI there! Following via the Ornament Exchange! Very pretty ornament!
Jackie
www.mommyinthebaking.com

Auntie D said...

I LOVE EBATES! Seriously the best thing ever when shopping online!! :)

Joni said...

your ornament is so pretty. and how cute is your little helper. i hate that i missed the ornament exchange. it sounds like it was so much fun.

Marah said...

new follower from the weekend blog hop.

i'd love for you to come by my blog and follow back!

http://diaryofadevildogwife.blogspot.com

Adrienne said...

I'm glad you like the ornament

Lori/Mommy B said...

I really love your blog!!

Have a Fabulous Weekend!! xoxo from The Adventures of Mommy B!!

Shannon said...

So glad you like you ornament! Thanks so much for participating!

Jack's pjs are adorable...love 'em!

I have got to check these Ebates out...saw them on D's post but haven't really looked into it. It does sound worthwhile though!

Have a great weekend! (And thanks for linking up!)

Christina said...

I love that stocking!! Very picturesque with them all hanging on the mantle :)

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

haha he sure was having fun? did he clean up too!? hee hee

Tales from the Trails said...

Love the stockings.
Can't wait to see K's outfit. And to see what you come up with next.

Jessica said...

Hi. I just came across your site through Picket Fence Blogs. I've gone back through a couple of your posts and love what you have to say. I've subscribed to your blog through GFC.

Anyways, your little boy is absolutely adorable. And that ornament, gorgeous. I love anything with snowflakes on it. :)

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

Following via the ornament exchange, love your blog! Your son is adorable!