12.22.2010

(semi) Wordless Wednesday

Christmas is in 3 days...


Only 10 days until the New Year...

Only 67 days until I turn 30...


And only 210 days until Jack turns 2!

Time really needs to slow down!  Where has this year gone?  It seems like just yesterday we were ringing in 2010, now it's almost over?  I need time to just stand still for a bit!  Jumping Jack will be a bloggy vacay until after the New Year, but you can betcha' I'll be back with a lot of pictures in 2011!  HA!

I hope yall have a very Merry Christmas, enjoy your families, eat lots of yummy food and thank God for all of your many blessings! I'll see yall in 2011!
Semi Wordless Wednesday Hosted by Flip Flops and Pearls
(semi) wordless wednesday is hosted by Daphne



Photobucket

8 comments:

The Undomestic Mom said...

such cute pics!!

Amanda said...

Wow, Jack has grown up so much these past couple of months...So handsome! I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas; see you next year.

Tales from the Trails said...

Love Jack's shirt. So festive. Merry Christmas. Have a good one.

Joni said...

great photos. love his moose hat. i got my son a lumber jack hat for christmas and i can't wait for him to wear it.

ashley @ little miss momma said...

hehe, jack is so darn cute!

Stephanie said...

Merry Christmas to your family as well!! I'll be looking forward to seeing pics of your lil Jack on Christmas morning, so cute!

Shannon said...

Girl you're a youngin'! I've got a year or so on ya! Thirty wasn't quite as big a deal as I thought it'd be...thank goodness! Lots of exciting stuff in 2011! Hope y'all enjoy your holiday(s)!

Merry Christmas to y'all, especially lil' Jack!

Hugs!

Jennifer said...

Time really does fly. I think it goes even faster when you have kids for some reason :) But you are still young...I am going to be 35!! That is half way to 40 :) Love Jack's hat...too cute. See you in 2011.