12.13.2010

Miscellany Monday


{one} Friday night we went over to our friends' house to hang out and grill.  I thought Jack looked so cute sitting in the chair eating his sandwich!  He is such a big boy!  He even had his first Capri Sun.  All of the other kids were drinking them, so when one sat his Capri Sun down for a sec, Jack grabbed it!  He was lovin' that!  At home he typically only gets milk and water; although, last night he did get to enjoy a little Egg Nog with Daddy!  'Tis the season!


{two} After the Capri Sun and sandwich, I guess Jack had had enough fun for the evening, because he grabbed our little cooler and was headed to the car!  I know I say it all the time, but he really is SOOO funny!

{three} I may or may not have treated myself to a little shopping spree while finishing up my Christmas shopping at Tarjay this weekend!  Oh I do love that store!

{four}  And, yes you read the above sentence correctly - I FINISHED my Christmas shopping!  YAY!  All of our gifts are also wrapped now!  Thank goodness for teeny-bopper girls who need a little extra Christmas cash!


{five} We finally decorated the Christmas Tree Saturday night.  Jack really likes the balls!  I now have quite a few Christmas balls missing their tops.  Little rascal!  This picture doesn't do the tree justice, but I think it turned out pretty!  Next year I hope to make my tree look a little more like the one Aly did.  I also want her mantle!  So, so pretty! 


Photobucket
Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Get ready to link up tomorrow for the ornament share---3-5 of your favs plus the story behind them!

Love that you're done with all your shopping and a bit jealous too!

So cute about Jack heading to the car...kids totally know when they've had enough and usually aren't afraid to show it!

Hope your Monday is off to a great start!

The Regal Pup said...

Lucky you for finishing your shopping. I'm jealous! Jack is so cute! Loved his green outfit!

Adrienne said...

I have barely even started my christmas shopping.
Your tree looks great.
I got my ornaments today. I love them thanks.

Heather said...

I love the tree! I like it more than Aly's but you know me...I like the home grown kind. Special ornaments, miss matched colors, and everything is perfect:).