12.03.2010

I Need Your Help!

***UPDATE***
Thank you all so much for your overwhelming response to my first Sample Sale.  Effective today, Wednesday, Dec 8th, I am no longer accepting orders.
---------------------------------------------------------
I am only 7 shirts away from being finished with all of my Etsy orders for this year!  WoooHOOO!!  I remember looking at my list a few weeks ago and it had over 50 shirts, dresses and burpies on it and I felt like I would NEVER get them all done!  But here I am nearing the end, and it's time to gear up for reopening on January 1st! 


After the last of my orders ship on Monday, I will only have a few shirts to make for the Jordan Adoption auction, which doesn't end until the middle of next week. You can read more about the Jordan Adoption story on their Facebook page or visit the auction for great deals on some awesome items!  All money raised from the auction goes directly to their adoption fund.


When I first opened my shop back in July, I made random shirts, burpcloths and pillowcase dresses to list.  This worked fine for taking pictures and getting the items posted in my shop, but now I'm left with a variety of items in various sizes, with random names, which I have no use for.  So this is where I need your help!
 
I am going to do a "Sample" sale for all of my new designs.  The cost will cover the materials and shipping.  A win for you because you will receive personalized boutique items at a fraction of the cost and a win for me because I can "test" new items to sale in my shop! 

Available applique Shirts for Boys - $5 each (retail $18)
Airplane
Dinosaur
Fish
Monster Truck
Three Fish on a Line
Tie
Train
Valentine Heart Truck

Available Applique Shirts for Girls - $5 each (retail $18-30)
Bird on a Vine
Owl
Dinosaur
Frame with Initial or Monogram
Alligator
Raggy Cross
Raggy Butterfly
Raggy Heart
LOVE
XOXO Heart
High Heel
Purse
Daddy's Girl Heart
Peacock

Girls' Boutique Ruffle Pants - $10 each
Made to match any of the above girl's applique shirts



Pillowcase Dresses - $10 each
Owl Print with Coordinating Ribbon and Bottom Fabric (no embroidery)
Heart Print with Coordinating Ribbon and Bottom Fabric (no embroidery)
Designers' Pick (do you trust me? HA!)

Burpcloth Set - $10.00
Traditional Embellished Cloths (3) - Boy
Traditional Embellished Cloths (3) - Girl
Chenille Burpcloths (2) - Boy
Chenille Burpcloths (2) - Girl
Chenille Burpcloth and Matching Bib - Boy
Chenille Burpcloth and Matching Bib - Girl


 To place your order, please leave a comment with the following information:
Design
Size, if applicable
Name of Child (if you want personalization)
Email address for PayPal invoice

Orders will be accepted on a first come, first served basis and only one of each design will be created.  If you would like pictures of designs or have questions please click HERE to email me.  You can view all of my past work, sizing information and policies in my Shop.  Offer will end on Tuesday, December 7.  Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.

Thanks so much for your help!

Have a great weekend! 
Photobucket

11 comments:

Shannon said...

I am so in! I'm working on the exchange stuff now, but can I get back with you. I want to reserve a spot if possible. Love your work! Email me!

shannonywebb@gmail.com

~Niki~ said...

Just hopping by to say HI from the hop :)

your kid shirts are adorable.

Levans09 said...

I'll take a pillowcase dress for next spring/summer! You can pick the design! As long as its not pale pink and goes with red hair!How do the sizes run? Maybe 18 or 24 months? She is in 12 months in carters now if that helps! levans09@live.com

Ashley said...

I'll take the raggy butterfly top with matching ruffle pants in sz. 2T with "Kendall"

I'm excited to see your ruffle pants!

Sofia's Ideas said...

OMGosh! Those are just delish! I could just eat that dress up, I love it so!

I'm now following you through the Boost My Blog Friday Blog Hop! I hope you'll do the same! You can find & follow me @ http://sofiasideas.com/

Sofia's Ideas

Kari said...

your stuff is adorable. I just put my sewing maching away. New follower.
www.loveluciblog.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

I would like the boy valentine heart truck in a 24 month if that is still available. email is pimaprincess84 at gmail dot com.

Auntie D said...

Oh my goodness!! Your stuff is so cute! Thanks for following me. :) Ok...I would love a Dinosaur shirt for a boy...size 3T if possible..can I have Isaac put on it? And a pillowcase dress...can it be personalized with Piper??

Let me know!! Thank you! :)

dana_tracy@yahoo.com

Erin said...

Hello....I am a friend of Ashley's and I am interested in getting the tie shirt for my son Sam. I couldn't find a picture of it anywhere but by the looks of your other examples.....CUTE!!! He wears size 18 months and his name is Sam. I am not sure if his name would look cute on there or just having the tie. Also not sure if I am suppose to ask for anything else. My e-mail is eperry31@yahoo.com and my name is Erin Perry. Thanks!

M+J=K3+E said...

I would like the little girl frame monogram/initial one. I would like 6-9 months. Her name is Emma. Can you email me a picture? My email is jenallbright@gmail.com Your stuff is stinking cute!!

M+J=K3+E said...

Oh, can I also do a fish one for a boy. He is three and is name is Kyler. Thanks so much!