11.19.2010

Random Friday Ramblings


Before I get to the randoms of this post, let's play 5 Question Friday with Mama M

 1. What Christmas song do you loathe?
None come to mind right now, but I'm sure there are quite a few.  I did not like the Christina Aguilera Christmas album though.  I do LOVE Kenny and Dolly's Once Upon a Christmas!  Jack and I will be jammin' out to A Christmas to Remember come December!  :)

2. Do you and your significant other cuddle at night or sleep on opposite sides of the bed?
We don't exactly cuddle, but we're not on opposite sides of the bed either.  It usually ends up with me in the middle of the bed right next to him.  Especially now that it's winter and an igloo in our house!

3. Have you ever had surgery?
Only a c-section when I had Jack.  Although I am very thankful I didn't have to "push" him out (I was really NOT looking forward to that), I hope I do not have to go through another c-section, EVER!

4. When do you typically have your holiday shopping done?
I wish I could answer with the Friday after Thanksgiving, but the truth is: I am a procrastinator and even though I do most of my shopping early, I buy gifts up until Christmas Eve.

5. If money were not an issue (and you HAD to pick something), what would your ultimate luxury item be?
A Ranch. 
A beautiful piece of land in the middle of nowhere with a gorgeous home, awesome view, lots of starry nights, creek, pond, horses, cattle, someone to tend to the ranch, horses and cattle and a full-time maid.  I guess that isn't just one item, but o'well.  If I had to pick only one item, it would definitely be the full-time maid.  I loathe cleaning, laundry, dishes, laundry!!  HA!
----------------------------------------------------------------

Now for the randomness - I'll try to be brief!


{one}  I'm having Thanksgiving at my house.  It will just be my mom, Randy, Jack and me, but still...  Turkey, stuffing, potatoes, and pies, OH MY!

{two}  I will be on PTO next week from work, so my blog will be on vacation too!

{three}  While I am enjoying my PTO - Jack will be staying with his Grammy and Papa for the week.  Ok, it's only 3 nights, but that seems like a really long time.  In 16 months, he's never spent a night away from me. 

{four} My baby is 16 months today.  I'll have to do a full post on that later.  Happy 16 Months Little Man!


{five} My Etsy shop will be going on vacation today too.  I'm closing until after the New Year to allow me time to get all orders completed and shipped and spend the holidays with my family, stress free!

{six}  I'm going to be an Aunt!  Yay!  My step-sister found out today that she's having a little boy!  We're expecting Baby Boy B to arrive sometime late March or early April.  I couldn't me happier for her!  And I know Jack will love having a little cousin to play with!

                   
I hope everyone has a
Safe and Happy Thanksgiving!!    
Photobucket

3 comments:

Giveaways for Mom said...

Following from Fabulous Friday Follow!

Adorable pictures :)

Shannon said...

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! You're a brave woman for having everyone over! Love that last picture with him on the truck...so cute! Enjoy your time off, it's well deserved!

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

ok every time i see ur blog i am in love...shannon did such an amazing job!!!

as for thanksgiving..i love having everyone over...i've got an entertainer in my soul (ok baker/cooker) and love having a full house! maybe that's why i keep having babies