8.02.2010

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

{1} GG - thank you for all of Jack's new clothes!  His mama He loves getting new clothes and packages in the mail!

{2} This is where we found Jack playing yesterday. 
I'm not sure how he got into the basket, but once there he was perfectly content to just sit and play with his blocks.

{3} Nope, Jack didn't pour water on himself, that is all drool.  Yuck!  There must be some more toothies on the way!

{4} The weight loss challenge is officially over!!
And I would love to report that I lost a ton of weight, but I didn't.  I am just happy to have not gained any.  The scale did fool me the other day and read about 4-5lbs lighter than it should have.  I was super excited only to weigh again later that day and see the "real" number.  O'well, at least Heather dropped out of the competition before it was officially over.  Win-Win for both of us!  HA!


{5} Speaking of Heather - she could use some prayers! 
She is an ARMY wife and her husband is scheduled to deploy at the end of August.  No deployment is ever easy, but this one will be her first away from "home", with 2 babies (3 1/2 years and 4 months) and Dale's job is more dangerous this time around.  Please pray for strength and peace for her and safety for Dale.

{6} I just bought an embroidery machine! 
My little sewing hobby is becoming quite expensive, but I LOVE it!  Stay tuned for lots of handmade goodies!

Have a great week!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Levans09 said...

If you learn how to do stockings for Xmas, I'll pay you to make one for Zoey!!!

BARBIE said...

Came over from the Miscellany Monday. Kids don't need much to entertain themselves these days. Empty boxes, clothes baskets, it works!

Baby drool is the worse. I use to have to change my kids' shirts 3-4 times a day. I would leave a bib on them when I could. Seemed to help a little.

Enjoyed my visit!

Krissy said...

JACK IS SO CUTE!! :) But of course boxes and baskets are so much more fun than regular toys!

I participated in Miscellany Monday too if you want to come visit us. :)

http://theartsymom.tk