7.30.2010

It's Really Almost August?!

How can that be?  It seems like just yesterday we were welcoming 2010!!  Time surely is flying and with that brings another edition of Five Question Friday! 






1. Did you have a favorite blanket or toy as a kid? If so, do you still have it?
I surely did!  Ask my mom how many miles she drove in reverse to go retrieve my blankie from wherever I may have left it that day!  Once I left my blankie in my dad's car and when he mailed it back to me, my mom said it got lost in the mail.  It now lives in my mom's cedar chest in the same envelope it was mailed in over 20 years ago and has never been opened!  That was THE END of the blanket.  But don't worry, I just replaced it with a New Kids on the Block night gown.  I slept with that nasty thing for YEARS but I finally retired to my nightstand drawer.  I just can't bear to part with it permenantly!!  HA!

2. Do you dream in color?
I think so, but I'm not sure.  I've never really thought about that before.

3. How tall are you? Do you wish you were shorter or taller?
I am 5'4"  and I think I'm ok with that.  Though a little taller might be good for the illusion of being thinner?

4. If you could have anyone's (celeb or other) voice as the guide on your GPS, who would it be?
If Jack could talk, I would definitely pick his voice.  How cute to have a little boy's voice saying "turn right, arriving at via point!"

5. Do you return your shopping cart to the corral or leave it wherever in the parking lot?
I ALWAYS return it.  There is nothing more irritating than shopping carts all over the parking lot!

Have a GREAT weekend!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Linking to:
Fun Friday Follow
Follow Me, Chickadee!
Friendly Friday Follow
Friendship Friday




10 comments:

Unknown said...

I am popping by from New Friend Friday. Your blog is adorable. I LOVE those burp cloths, you're so talented.

We 2 Bees said...

Love the little boy voice on the GPS. Totally cute! That would definitely put a smile on your face when you are trying to get somewhere.

Christa @ Little Us said...

I said the same thing about the dreaming in color! I can't remember for the life of me!

The Mommy said...

I know! One of my bloggy friends just wrote in her post how she saw a Fall magazine on the stands. Crazy, huh?
Great answers. I'm totally with you on the last one.

Jeannette said...

Thank you so much for linking up to my third edition of Friday Party Hop!

Tales from the Trails said...

Hey 5'4" friend...I knew we have alot in common : )

I absolutely love the pics of yall with Jack. He is the cutest thing ever. But you already know that!!

Hop back over to my blog. Lots of fabulous comments about the rag quilt. You're a STAR!!! And of course, I'm excited that IT'S MINE : 0

Unknown said...

following you back, thanks for hopping with me at iFiH today!

Christy, www.Home♥Mom.com

Brandy M. said...

Now following from Friendly Follow. Feel free to join me for Admirer Monday hosted by Heavenly Savings and Giveaway Blogdom.

http://giveawayblogdom.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

Good pictures and what a little ham he was being! My favorite family pic is 3549.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.