8.29.2010

30 Day No Eating Out Challenge FAIL

I made it 14 days into the "No Eating Out" Challenge and then I caved!  The saddest part is we very seldom eat out and have gone 30 days straight plenty of times before, but you know how it is when you are trying not to do something.  HA!

I think we left off last week on Monday, so here's what we had the rest of the week:

Tuesday - Hamburger Helper and Green Bean Slop
Wednesday - Randy's Burgers and Fries
Thursday - Buffalo Grilled Chicken, Home-made Scalloped Potatoes and Caesar Salad
Friday - Steaks, Baked Potatoes and Sauteed Mushrooms
Saturday - Grilled Mahi Mahi, Steamed Broccoli and Rice Pilaf - YUMMY!
My Choice - Blackened Mahi Mahi

Randy's Choice - Teriyaki Ginger Mahi Mahi

Sunday Breakfast - bacon, eggs, hashbrowns, home-made biscuits and gravy...


...it was all DOWNHILL from there! HA! 


This silly little boy and I went to Taco Bueno for lunch and it was SOOO good!   I've only had Bueno a few times since he was born, probably because after 9 months of eating it daily while pregnant I was a little burned out! HA!  It was Jack's first trip to Bueno and he loved it!  He ate a beef taco roll-up thingy and half my bean burrito.  Hog Heaven!!

Playing in the cabinets again!

Then for dinner we ordered pizza.  Pizza Hut has some new pizza out, so we tried it and it was really good!

Watching Daddy and the Pizza Man.

So, come tomorrow, we'll be back on the "No Eating Out" bandwagon, but boy was eating out good today! HA! 

PS - I never knew how BAD we eat until I started writing it down everyday.  WOW!  It's amazing we aren't as big as the house! HA!

What did yall eat this weekend?
Photobucket

1 comment:

Amanda said...

This weekend was pretty bad for me as well.
Saturday - consisted of eating a Fritata for breakfeast and pizza for dinner.
Sunday - consisted of pizza for breakfeast, chips and dip for lunch, and cereal for dinner.
Those are not healthy meals at all. I usually don't eat like that, but I was in no mood to cook!
Hope you No Eating Out works next time...I'm kind of tempted to try it out.