8.13.2010

Friday Fun

WELCOME TO JUMPING JACK!


It's time for 5 Question Friday with Mama M.  
Click on over to join the fun!

Have you ever visited another country?
Yes - Mexico, the Cayman Islands and the Bahamas

Where is the strangest place you have ever been?
A frat party with tubs full of soda, maybe?
While in college I was visiting a friend at another University and coming from Texas Tech this was quite the opposite of what I was used to. HA!

What is your favorite season?
Prior to having a baby, it was Summer. Now I'll go with Fall!
Fall means the start of football season, leaves changing, cooler weather (hopefully), pumpkin patches, pumpkin rolls and pumpkin spice candles. Oh I love it!

What one song will always cheer you up?
Any song Randy sings - especially the crazy made up ones!

What Disney character do you resemble most?
Minnie Mouse
"Minnie Mouse is very sweet and kind. She is usually always polite and never rude. Minnie loves romance and the magic of love. Although Minnie is a sweet girl, she can be demanding and bossy."

Have a great weekend!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love bahamas! one day when the kids are older we'll all go down as a family. We stayed at the hilton in nassau and it was more elegant than any place I've stayed in europe even!

star84vu said...

I am following from Social Parade! Come check out my blog!

http://star84vu.blogspot.com

Val said...

Just found your blog this morning. I love it!!