8.25.2010

It's Raining, It's Pouring

Ok, not really, but it is sprinkling and the weatherman actually got it right this time and a cold front did come through!  Hallelujah!  The thermometer in my car read 73 degrees which is a welcomed change from the 103 it's been reading!  HA! 


Jack even got to wear long overalls and new tennis shoes today!  Yay!  From the looks of these pictures though I was more excited about the overalls and new shoes than he was!


I think he knew it was time to go to school and was NOT happy about it!  He was moved to the toddler room permenantly yesterday - he's been visiting for a week or so - and he does not like it at all.  The teachers keep telling me he's doing better in there, but he gets really clingy when we walk in the class and cries when I put him down in the mornings and is usually crying when I pick him up in the afternoons.  Hopefully he'll get used to it soon because it's killing me! 

"Maybe if I pretend to be sleeping, Mama will let me stay home with Daddy today."

Sorry sweet boy, that little trick isn't going to work!

---------------------------------------------------------------
Sidenote: You can't really see the onesie in this picture, but it is the best plain white onesie I've found, and trust me I've tried them all! It's made by Spa Silk and can be bought on Amazon. It is really thick, so soft, didn't shrink when washed, stains come out easily and it's great to embroider on, so if you have little ones and are searching for quality onesies at an affordable price, look no further, this is The One! It also comes in long sleeve.
(I was not compensated for that little plug; although I should be considering how many I have purchased!)
Photobucket
Linking to:

6 comments:

ana @ i made it so said...

hi brandy. i followed you from fmic. it's always nice to meet other bloggers. nice series of photos of jack. such a sweet age :)

Granite State Pet Sitting said...

Glad to hear that you got some cooler Weather. Love Jack's little overalls. It has been raining off and on since Sunday here in NH.

Anonymous said...

am your newest follower from Think of Me Thursday! It would mean a lot if you can follow my blogs too!! I really appreciate it.

http://www.CruncheeMom.com

http://www.H2owithkerri.com

Thank you! <3

Linda... said...

Hi! I am a new blogger following you via Think of Me Thursday; I hope you will follow me back. I enjoyed browsing your blog. The pics are adorable. Have a nice day.
http://Lindalovesblog.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Sweet pics. You have a beautiful family. =0)

I am a follower from Talkative Thursday Blog Hop! =0)

http://joyfulhousewife.com/blog-hops/thursday/

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I am already a follower, but just came by for a visit. I voted for you at picket fence blogs today. :)

Marie

The Things We Find Inside