8.09.2010

Miscellany Monday

{1} Other than the fact that the patio is AWESOME because it shields us from the sun, I love that we can sit outside and watch the rain.  Jack didn't quite know what to think of the rain.


{2} I made a few more things for my Etsy shop this weekend, but I didn't have much time to sew because we spent a lot of time outside this weekend.  Randy has made the patio quite a destination!

The onesie is a baby shower gift, I also made a few burp cloths for the shower too, but didn't get a picture of them.

{3} "Mama, it is H-O-T out here, but this grass is mighty good!"


{4} My little muscle man!


{5} After breakfast I was cleaning up the kitchen and Jack went and got a book.  He must know football season is right around the corner and wanted to study up on "The Goin' Band from Raiderland!"
(I do not typically let my child run around in filthy clothes - he had just finished eating and that is a MESSY task! HA!)


{6} I took Jack shoe shopping yesterday and the boy has some BIG feet.  He wears a 5 1/2 extra wide!  I knew I loved StrideRite for a reason!


{7} I had a pork loin in the fridge Friday, so I decided to make pulled pork and I am so glad I did!  It turned out so good and Jack loved it!

Ingredients:
1 pork tenderloin
1 diced yellow onion
2 tbsp garlic powder
2 tbsp onion powder
1 tbsp chili powder
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp salt
1/2 cup water

Cook on High in crock pot for about 6 hours, or until it falls apart.

I didn't add too many spices since I wasn't exactly sure how we were going to eat it.  You could serve this in tortillas with cheese, salsa and pico or add a little BBQ sauce and make a pulled pork sandwich.  Would also be good on a baked potato.  The possibilities are endless and it is so EASY to make!

Have a great week!
Photobucket
Linking to:

12 comments:

Mama Hen said...

Thank you for joining Mama's Little Nestwork! You have a really cute blog! Make sure to visit and comment on the featured bloggers throughout the week. I will choose my features from the people who comment and support the most. Come visit Mama's Little Chick when you get a chance and say hi! Welcome to the Nestwork!

Mama Hen

Blair McLeod said...

super cute creations -- can't wait to check out your etsy! on my way there now...


p.s. I found you via Lowercase Letters’ Miscellany Monday. I link up too! – hope you’ll swing by.
www.wild-and-precious.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Happy Birthday Author said...

Stopping by through Tuesday Tag Along. I hope you can stop by my blog. I have a great giveaway to celebrate the birthday of the children’s author Seymour Simon. He is giving away an autographed copy of his new book, Tropical Rainforests.

http://www.happybirthdayauthor.com/2010/08/happy-birthday-seymour-simon-august-9.html

Jessica @ Life's Good Be Happy said...

Your little boy is adorable and i love the things in your etsy shop! I am your newest follower from tag-along. :)

Shanna said...

What an adorable little boy you have!! I am your newest follower.
I look forward to reading the rest of your blog, and hope you have a terrific Tuesday!
~Shanna
http://mommyofoneandcounting.blogspot.com/

Christy said...

Thanks for joining the Train today! Have a great week!

The button can be found on my sidebar for next week.

beingzaraandzidan said...

what an amazing blog. ur baby is cute. I am ur newest follower & hope u follow back too.

Lisa said...

I'm already following. Just stopping by your adorable blog to say hi! Loved seeing the pics of Jack. :)

If you would like me to add your blog button to my new Awesome Blogs page here ~ http://raisingfutureleaders.blogspot.com/p/awesome-blogs.html ~ just let me know.
Lisa xoxo

Melissa Au said...

Feel free to post your link on my weekly Blog hop to get more followers!!

http://momsreview4you.blogspot.com/p/blog-hop.html

Netty Cakes said...

YUM! I am trying this recipe this weekend!!!

Netty Cakes said...

YUM! I am trying this recipe this weekend!!!