8.19.2010

Thoughtless Thursday


Photobucket

I'll go ahead and warn you now, there are going to be A LOT of pictures and
A LOT of randomness in this post! 

These are some of my favorite pics from Jack's One Year photo shoot with Jennifer.

So sweet! 
And, check out that spiky hair!  It's not supposed to look like mohawk, but it still doesn't grow on the sides. HA!

Silly boy!

Hollywood Jack!

I think this is precious.

::LOVE::

It's normal to put your leg in the cake, right?!

There are so many more cute pictures from this session, it's going to be hard for me to choose which ones to enlarge.  Luckily Jennifer is awesome and we get a CD with all the images so I can print them all!


Chicken Parmesan

The Challenge started Sunday and here's what we've eaten for dinner this week.  We typically don't eat breakfast and for lunch during the week Randy eats left-overs, Jack eats at school and I eat at work.  ($1 is automatically deducted from my check each day, so in my opinion that is basically eating for free!)  So I'm only going to list what we have for dinner.

Sunday
Grilled Steak, sauteed mushrooms and baked potatoes

Monday
Randy's Grilled Hamburgers, home-made onion rings and french fries
I made chicken salad for Randy to eat during the week.

Tuesday
Left-over burgers and caesar salad

Wednesday
Chicken Parmesan and Garlic Bread
I love this chicken parmesan recipe - it is so QUICK and EASY!

cut 2 chicken breasts to 1/2 inch thickness to make 4 pieces
dredge in flour seasoned with garlic salt, dip in egg, then in Italian style Panko bread crumbs
Pan fry on medium heat about 8 minutes on each side, or until internal temp reaches 165*.
Serve with pasta and your favorite marinara.  I like Hunts Zesty Sauce and angel hair pasta.
Add salad and bread for a complete meal.  Serves 4.

Thursday
Who knows!  But we have ground beef and pork loin, so we'll make something with one of those. 

I'll be back on Sunday to list the rest of our meals for this week.

And last, but not least, my latest creation!
A cute clutch!  This was fun to make and is the perfect size for a wallet, lip gloss, keys and phone.  Or it could be used as a diaper clutch and filled with diapers, travel wipes case, diaper cream and burpie. 
So versatile! I love it!

Jack is 13 Months today, so I'll do that post tonight when I have new pictures of him!

Have a Great Day!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Syndal said...

Stopping by from Life in the Fulmer Lane! Jack is soooo cute!

AubreyRose @ My Simple Everyday said...

Great pictures!

KW said...

your little man is TOO cute! makes me so excited about my little one on the way :)

and your menu sounds delish, can i come over (ha)?

thanks for playing lady!!!

Valerie Cottage Making Mommy said...

Hi Brandy,

The meals sound wonderful! Love your site. I will be back soon.

The Cute Couponer

www.thecutecouponer.blogspot.com