8.11.2010

I'm a Princess!

Yep, that's right!  Randy must think I'm a princess because I mentioned that I wanted a cupcake before he left for the grocery store and this is what he came home with!

The fact that these were the only chocolate cupcakes at the store is only a minor detail! HA!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The rest of this post is for the grandparents...

What do you think of Jack's new tennis shoes.  I do realize it is still 100+ degrees in Texas, but they were just too cute to save, plus they matched his outfit.

No more toys, please.
He is as happy as can be with the trash can insert or _____________ (fill in the blank with any non-toy object.)


He must have found some hidden treasure under the end table.

Isn't that just the sweetest, sleepy face you've ever seen?
Photobucket
Linking To:

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jack is so adorable! I'm a new follower from the Moms Review 4 U weekly blog hop! Come follow me and check out my site.
http://www.savingscorner.org

Unknown said...

New follower from MomsReview4You. Great Blog!

http://www.clairescreationsandphotography.blogspot.com

LivingChicontheCheap said...

Hi Brandy!

Thanks for stopping by HSJW! Looks like you are busy...I know the feeling I have a 3 year old and a 12 month old.

Great blog and great Etsy shop. You are very creative. If there is ever anything I can do to help you promote either of your sites- just drop me a line.

I do a Blog of the Week and I have also started featuring Etsy Artists.

Have a great day!
Jessica
www.jessicascoupons.com

Amy said...

Stopping by and following through Wobble Over Wednesday! Your little man is just too cute! Feel free to come by and I would love for you to follow back!

Amy @ rendermemama.blogspot.com

Shonda said...

New follower. Come visit me at Milk N' Honey: www.milknhoneylearnandgrow.blogspot.com. My son is 20 months old.

Sandra said...

I love that your husband brought you back those cupcakes! No matter than now I'm craving a fricken chocolate cupcake, I love that you posted about it!
I'm also a member of Mama's Nestwork!

Liza | @aMusingFoodie said...

Very cute! I also have a "Jumping Jack" blog, but I don't make it public. My Jack is almost 2. :)

Liza
www.amusingfoodie.com

Unknown said...

What a cutie! I LOVE your blog! Checked out your etsy site and was super impressed! Would love to feature your company on our blog if you are interested in doing a review/giveaway! Let me know!

ALSO- Just wanted to say THANK YOU for participating in this week's WELCOME WEDNESDAY Blog Hop! We hope to see you weekly! We are so happy to be following your blog and can't wait to read more! You can help spread the word about our great event by grabbing our button!

Kristin
Take It From Me
http://takeitfrom-me.blogspot.com

AubreyRose @ My Simple Everyday said...

Yummy cupcakes!!! And Jack's shoes are too cute for words!!

Stoppy by from Thursday Blog Hop!

Unknown said...

How wonderful that he brought you the cupcakes :)

TerriAnn @ Cookies and Clogs said...

Thanks for popping by Cookiesandclogs.com. Your blog is so cute and I love the princess cupcakes :) I guess you had a craving!