8.16.2010

Just Some Things I Whipped Up

The Girl CreativeSimpsonized Crafts


Isn't this just the most ADORABLE pillowcase dress you have ever seen!??!
I made it for my God-daughter Lily, but it turned out a little small for her, but I did try it on my Jack and it was just precious.  (I thought his daddy was going to have a heart-attack, but I needed a model! HA!)  This was my first pillowcase dress and now I am hooked!  I will definitely make many, many more of these!

I love these burp cloths! 
I have had this fabric for a while now and was not quite sure what I was going to make with it, but I absolutely adore these burp cloths.  So hip and contemporary! There is just something about chenille backed burpies that I cannot get enough of!  I can't wait to make more!  I have so many cute fabrics and had my sewing machine needle not broken today (twice) I would have many more to show off.

These cute burp cloths are going to a sweet blog friend, who will be hosting my giveaway in a few weeks. More on that to come, including giveaway entry information.

Christmas is right around the corner!
This is Jack's first Christmas shirt of the year.  You can bet there will be MANY, MANY more in the coming months.  Stay tuned!

If you would like to purchase any of these items for your little one, all will be listed in my shop on Monday.  All items in my shop are personalized and made to order with your unique taste in mind.  Please allow 5 days for all items to ship!  Also, Sunfire Creative is now on Facebook, so be sure to hop on over there and show a little "like" love!  ;)

Hope yall had a great weekend!  I'll be back tomorrow with a complete recap of our weekend, plus my 30-day No Eating Out Challenge begins tomorrow.
Photobucket

8 comments:

Krystal said...

Hello, I am a new follower from Relax & Surf Sunday. I look forward to reading new posts from you.

http://glamourgirlreviews.blogspot.com

Heather said...

These are adorable! I wish I had the time and energy to sew like a maniac. Everything you made is just precious!

Anonymous said...

Hi... I'm your newest follower.

Sassy Sites! said...

Very cute! I love the pillowcase dress!! :)

...visiting from Sassy Sites! I am a follower! Come by my blog and say HI! :)
(you have a very Sassy Site!)

Tales from the Trails said...

Girl, you are unstoppable with this creativity. I CAN'T wait for the day to be sporting an adorable burp cloth or enjoying a beautiful pillowcase dress.

So cute!!!

I bet your lil model was absolutely the cutest ever in his dress. HA!!! Poor dad. : )

ChicSassyMom said...

Hello! Looking forward to reading more of your posts!:)

Following you from Moms Rev 4 You!:)

Would ♥ to hear from you...

http://chicsassymom.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Such a cute dress! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Anything Related!
{Rebekah}

AUDRA said...

Just stopping by to let you know I featured this today! :)

http://simpsonizedcraftsandthensome.blogspot.com/2010/08/recap-of-last-weeks-socialize-with-me.html