3.17.2010

Wishful Wednesday: Lottery


'I wish' .... I could win the lottery REAL soon (the real question is would you quit your job/career or continue working) and I would hope to quit my day job.


The truth is: I love my job and couldn't imagine not working, but I'm sure winning the Lottery would surely change things.  I had a little taste of being a stay-at-home mom while I was on maternity leave and while I LOVED being at home with Jack everyday, I missed the social interaction that working brings.  Sure, playdates were fun, but didn't give me much to talk about at dinner every night. 

So, if I were to win the lottery tomorrow, I would not quit work immediately.  I would want to have another baby and quit my day job when the baby came; but grow my career as a mommy, this time with an assistant in the form of a nanny/housekeeper.  This way I could run errands, have adult time, sans babies, and volunteer somewhere.  And, since I wouldn't have any set hours, I could spend more time with this smiling face everyday!
 
But since you need to play the lottery in order to win it, the odds are against me winning!  So, Baby Jack, it looks like you'll be our only kiddo!  HA!

Thanks to Kelsey at The Seattle Smith's for hosting Wishful Wednesday! 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Beth McC. said...

I am with you! You have to play the lottery to win it! I have never played it so I guess I have no luck of winning! Your blog is so cute, thanks for sharing!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

The odds are totally against me since I don't think I have ever purchased a lotto ticket!!