3.21.2010

Spring is Here!

Or, so the calendar says, but we woke up to about 4 inches of snow this morning - CRAZY, even by Texas standards for crazy weather! Hopefully, this will be the last snow and cold weather for a while! I'm ready for summer!

In honor of warmer weather on the horizon, I gave my blog a little face-lift. Thanks Jenn for the super cute design ideas and embellishments.

We haven't had a very exciting weekend. Friday night we did make our boneless wings again, and this time they were much better. We'll keep perfecting our method before I post any recipe, though. HA! That was the excitement of our night!

Saturday was a pretty lazy day for us. Jack and I slept and played and slept and played while Randy went to help a friend. His friend is opening a new hearing aid business, so Randy's been doing all of his computer work and helping to get everything ready for the office to open tomorrow. We did however, eat dinner at my favorite Mexican restaurant. And, it was soooo good. I cannot remember the last time I had Mexican, so it had definitely been too long. I ate Mexican at least 3 times a week when I was on maternity leave. Talk about one happy girl!

Today, I had to do a little shopping for work, so I went to Sam's and Babies-R-Us, while Randy watched Jack. Nothing too exciting. But I did manage to take a few videos of Jack today. This one is of him laughing - it's one of my favorite sounds! You can't hear it very good, but he does say "bye bye" at the end. He has also learned how to scream for no reason. We no longer live in a quiet house! HA!

Even though we didn't have a very eventful weekend, it was good. Sometimes it's nice to stay at home in our jammies all day long!


Photobucket

No comments: