3.06.2010

I Heart Old Navy

Today, I had to take my car to the insurance adjuster to get the estimate for repairs. And, it just so happens that the insurance office is right next door to Old Navy. Since Daddy kept Jack, I thought I should take advantage of my time and do a little shopping. Little did I know, Old Navy would be the source of Jack's spring wardrobe collection. They had so many cute things, and I just could not help myself. I walked out with a lot of little boy clothes and a heck of a lot poorer. Oh well, at least he'll be one well dressed little man this spring! HA!








I love all of the soft blues and greens. I kinda regret not dressing him in more "baby" clothes when he was really little. He was always, and still is, in little man clothes most of the time. I'm sure the girls at daycare will be so excited when he comes in his new "comfy" clothes. Sometimes they change him so he can be more comfy during the day. HA!

Old Navy had some really cute little girl clothes, too. And some REALLY cute little shoes and flip flops. Anyway...

I'll leave you with a couple of pictures of Jack and us.


Daddy and Jack at Spaghetti Warehouse a few weeks ago.

Sorry for the poor quality, the pic was taken with our friend's camera phone.


Mama and Jack before school the other day. Kinda blurry, but o'well.

Photobucket

No comments: