3.19.2010

Happy 8 Months Little Man!

Official 8 Month Photo

Just one more week and you've been outta my tummy as long as you were in it!   My how time seems to go so much faster now!  Your first tooth started coming in last weekend and it has made you a cranky, pooping little boy.  But yesterday, you were much happier, so hopefully the worst of this toothy is done.  It kinda looks like the second bottom tooth is starting to cut through too, but I can't feel it yet.  I'm gonna miss that cute toothless grin!  I'm still so amazed everyday at all the things you learn and I love to just watch you play and see what you're going to get into next.  You love the remote control, Daddy's TV stuff, my flip flops (or any shoes) and stuffed animals.  Grammy brought you a Glow Worm and it sings you to sleep every night.  I try to "rock" you to sleep, but you'd rather just be laid down in your bed.  Most nights you go right to sleep when I lay you down.  And 95% of the time, you sleep through the night.  Thank goodness!!   

Jack Loves Teddy!

You're "crawling" all over the place now.  It's still not a real crawl, but you've got it down.  You can go really fast when there is something you really want!  You also just learned that you can crawl on the tile, before then you thought you had to stop when you got to it.  I'm not liking you crawling on the tile, but am thankful you have not found the stairs yet.  I'm sure that is just around the corner.  I finally put the plug covers over the electrical sockets, because you were eyeing them pretty hard.  Next up is lowering your bed and baby gates. 

You sit in your bathtub like a big boy now. And you love to play with the rubber ducky and splash water all over me. You'd be perfectly content just hanging out in the bathtub. You also love to chew on the washcloth. I've started getting on out for you to chew on and one for me to bathe you.

I love to hear you laugh out loud and I love it when you get so excited and flap your arms like a wild duck!!  You are so funny!  The only real "word" you say is "ba ba ba."  You say this all the time, despite Daddy's efforts to get you to say "da-da."  I'm sure it won't be long before you're talking up a storm. 

Jack's Stats:
~ about 24.5 lbs
~ about 30 inches long
~ 1 tooth coming through
~ sleeps from 7:00pm to 7:30am
~ 2- 45min naps, most days
~ 4- 8oz bottles
~ 3 baby foods

Such a sweet little boy!

Happy 8 Months Little Man!
We Love You so much!
Photobucket

No comments: