3.02.2010

My Blog Got a Make-Over

And I did it all by myself.  Well, I had a little help from Google, picnik.com and the awesome people at The Cutest Blog on the Block.  They have some great tips on how to create your own backgrounds, headers, signatures, etc.  Thanks also to the Shabby Princess for the fabulous papers and design elements.  I still have a lot of things I want to do the blog, but there are only so many hours a day that I can devote to blogging and such.  I'd love to hear what yall think of the new digs.  I kinda think it might be too busy, but hopefully it'll grow on me because it was A Lot of WORK!

Jack loves things he cannot have and is especially drawn to cameras, video cameras, remote controls and most recently all the TV equipment (speakers, receiver, etc).  I caught him in the act tonight and apparently I need to dust more often because he left little finger prints on the shelves.  O'well, dusting can wait till another day.


1 comment:

Ashley said...

I love your blog and am ready for a blogging101 class from you!