1.28.2011

Fun Phone Photo Friday



I need all the help I can get when it comes to cleaning!  Lucky for me, Jack loves the vacuum, mop and broom! HA!

Brushing Uncle Zack's hair with a bottle brush!  Love the jammie bottoms, tennis shoes and polo shirt!  Jack was stylin' while at my parent's house last weekend! HA!

Jack loves his Aunt Linzi!

He also loves all of his Daddy's yard work toys!  I have a feeling he's going to be a BIG HELPER in a few years!  At least, we hope so!

Love this picture!

Jumping Jack has now switched to a custom domain, so please update your bookmarks with http://www.jumpingjackblog.com/!

Have a Great Weekend!
Photobucket

10 comments:

Allyn Marie said...

Aw he is so cute! And helping with the chores?? That is too awesome! Love the nursery colors too!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

So cute!! I love this nursery! So bright!! You should do a post with a "nursery tour" :)

Neely said...

OH MY GOSH! So precious!

Jennifer said...

Thanks for linking up today....what great photos! Love Jack in his fancy get-up with the pj bottoms and tennis shoes..LOL! I am sure your hubs can't wait for Jack to be old enough to help with the yard work. I know my hubs is glad he has 2 sons just for that reason!! Have a great weekend Brandy :)

Shannon said...

Yay, girl...thanks for linking up! Those are adorable pictures...love the colors in Jack's nursery! Thanks for linking up with us!

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

hey custom domain girl!!!

love the last pic...he is always soooo happy!

Karen At Home Blog said...

How precious that he likes to help you clean! Can I borrow him please? LOL! Have a great weekend Brandy!

Kari said...

So cute

Kari said...

Is that a real vacuum? And I love that he sucks his thumb. Mine use pacifiers but I always wanted a thumb sucker...so cute!

Kelly said...

Such adorable pictures-- LOOOVE Jack's room! The colors and his crib are just TOO cute!