1.13.2011

Out with the Old...

 and in with the new!  What am I talking about, you may ask?


Facebook!  I'll be deleting my account today.  Not to say I will never join again, but I don't really use it and I'm attempting to simply, as Daphne likes to say!


But, I have now joined Twitter, so much for simplifying!  HA!  I know it's not a new thing, but it's new to me.  I was reluctant to join until last week when I wanted updates on Baby Preston, who is doing fabulous, by the way!  Praise the Lord for answered prayers!  My twitter name is jumpingjacktay, if you'd like to follow.  No guarantees I'll be a bundle of laughs seeing as how I'm not quite sure how it all works and have only tweeted twice (is that what it's called?), but hopefully I'll figure it out soon!  I love seeing all of the tweets from my bloggy friends though and have a feeling this could be addicting!  So, here we go... in with the new!  HA!


Also, Ran and I have finally joined the 21st century and both have new smartphones.  We had smartphones before, but not user friendly ones.  Ran's anti-apple, so he got the Samsung Focus which is super cool and seems easy to use and I got the LG Vortex.  I'm loving it so far! 


As for all of the pictures of Jack in this post: he got himself stuck between the table and the wall because he just had to get to the ethernet cable, which I thought was hidden far enough behind the table.  Obviously not.  He is loving anything with cords right now, which is not such a good thing.  He found a lamp the other night that I had put in my Goodwill pile when I was organizing and has LOVED dragging that thing around the house.  We also have a space heater in our bathroom that's now a favorite to drag around too.  I swear if we didn't have things in the plugs, he would most definitely try to plug something in.  What am I going to do with that boy?

Photobucket

10 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hi there! I just found your blog through the Dallas Blogger Meetup linky. Your blog is so cute! I'm looking forward to following (and meeting) you! I also just followed you on twitter. My account is locked, but my username is applesfalling, in case you want to follow me, too. :)

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Yay for sticking with Twitter!!! Can't wait to meet you at the meetup!!!

I'm going to head to Houston earlier that week to see baby P and Tiff!!!

Ashley said...

Thanks for stopping by and following! Can't wait to meet you in Dallas! Isn't that meet-up going to be so exciting?!

Allyn Marie said...

Love the pictures with this post! Too cute! I have been following Baby Preston's story threw your blog, so happy to hear things are well! I have been addicted to facebook up until 2 months ago when my baby boy arrived. Never tried twitter but would love to hear what you think about it! Keep us updated!

Traci said...

Those pics are too funny! I'm following you on Twitter now - @tracit1997

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

haha u nut!

i'll look for you on twitter...im cowboybootsbaby...(how shocking huh?) bahaha

Tara @ Tara Being Tara said...

Gave you a blog award since you're one of my very favorites!! Come check it out!

Courtney said...

hey! stopping over from 'thoughtless thursdays'
HOW cute your little guy is! :)

Tracey said...

I'm way too addicted to FB to quit! Ha! I'm much worse at Twittering. Cute pics of Jack! Happy Friday! :)

Jennifer said...

I think I might be the only person in the world not on FB. I think it is an addiction at first then it slowly dies. I really don't have the time....I don't know how you did...LOL! Love all the pics of Jack...his little car pj's are too cute!