7.14.2010

We Got a Make-Over!

Yay!  We got a make-over!!  What do you think about our new diggs?  I like the polka-dot border and column dividers, and I think I like the background.  Maybe a little busy?  But the header is so plain that maybe the busy background compliments it.  Who knows?!?!  My creativity is lacking and I'm definitely NOT right brained.  HA!  Plus I should be getting ready for Jack's party, cleaning, doing laundry, sewing a few birthday gifts, etc and not giving my bliggity blog a face-lift!  Oh well, eventually everything will get done!  And, a special thanks to the girls at Scrap Matters for the elements used in my design.
Tell me what you think about the new design!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to click HERE to enter MiaDolce's boutique diaper clutch giveaway. 
Entry deadline is tonight at 11:59pm CST.  Good Luck!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Levans09 said...

I love it! Now get to work! LOL!

Tales from the Trails said...

Love it. So cute.

Mrs. Mommy said...

Very nice, and I don't think it's too busy at all. :0)