7.28.2010

Random Wednesday

Some more goodies I whipped up!


 The cute pink and black burpies will be going to my friend Laurie, the blue, green and brown burpies will be sent to Heather and the "J" onesie and blue burpie I am keeping for Jack!  Leave a comment if you would like a set of your own! 



I love that silly face and how wide his eyes get when he's "on a mission"!  As usual, he was after my camera.



Jack modeling his new onesie.  The scrape on his nose looks awful, but I promise it is not nearly as bad as it looks in pictures.



This was my attempt at a self-taken portrait of the two of us... obviously that didn't work out too well!  HA!

----------------------------------------------------------
Linking to:
Photobucket

4 comments:

Angel Poses and Runny Noses said...

Hey! Just stopping by from Welcome Wednesday and thought I'd say hi, and happily following.

Tales from the Trails said...

Cute, cute, cute.

Thanks for the birthday wishes, girl.

Levans09 said...

Awwww! Thanks Brandy! You are so sweet!

Kylie said...

What a gorgeous happy bubby. Beautiful smile and big eyes! You are blessed!

Stopping by from the blog hop
www.aspiringmillionaire.com