7.22.2010

Thoughtless Thursday

Photobucket 

Jack can walk REALLY fast and REALLY good when he's after the camera, trying to escape from the living room or high-tailing it anywhere he isn't supposed to be.  Little stinker!

It's prefectly normal to wear a straw hat on your foot... NO?
Notice he's also holding the remote - he still loves that thing!

Upset because I took the markers away because instead of color with them, he'd rather eat them.
 Mean Mommy!

And the fit continued with banging on the tray!

In walked Daddy, and Jack was a happy camper again!  Amazing!

We've been spending a lot of time admiring this little beauty and enjoying a few sippy-sippies in the evenings this week, so after weighing myself this morning, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say I'm probably NOT going to win the weight loss challenge!  So no update on that today!  We'll see how it goes next Thursday!

Happy Thursday Everyone!!

-----------------------------------------------------------
Linking to:
Photobucket

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am your newest follower. Hope you can stop in and see me at www.hootiebee.blogspot.com

Amy said...

Oh my! Your little man is such a cutie!! I have two little men of my own. <3

Now following from BH Thursday! Come check out my blog and follow back?

Amy @ Rendermemama.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

your son is so cute!! I hate to say it but I love it when my son gets all red in the cheeks right before he cries. So cute against his fair skin!

Here and following from keeping company!

Michelle F. said...

Hi! I am a new follower from Traveling Through Thursday! Your little boy is adorable!

ftmommyferg.blogspot.com

Kari @ Mommy's Fabulous Finds said...

Hi! I'm your newest traveling through thursday follower, I look forward to reading your blog.

Please visit me @
http://shining2save.blogspot.com

Cook Scrap Craft said...

Hi stopping by from Follow Me, Chickadee! Your little boy is so cute! And yes, markers are no good to eat. lol

so kikay said...

He's such a cutie!

I'm your newest follower.

Happy Friday!!

http://sokikay.blogspot.com

HaleyLeann said...

Nice to meet you at New Friend Fridays at The Girl Creative! Your son is a doll! I just can't believe that you don't let him eat his markers for a snack! ;-)

Crafty Mom said...

love - love - love a follow back THX :)
http://mycraftymom.net

Unknown said...

one of the newest followers... jack is adorable!
I love all the photos I giggled at a few ;)

following from new friend friday
come check mine out

thedailywyatt.blogspot.com

KW said...

what a darling post. i'm gearing up already to chase my little monster all over the house! i'm going to try and keep him little as long as i can! i'll let you know how that works, ha :)

thanks for playing!!!

WeeMasonMan's Mom said...

I love that first picture. It's soooo cute!!! The expression on his face is just priceless!

HBrummett said...

Thanks so much for linking up at Traveling Through Thursday! I already follow you.I love reading about out your Jack. I have a Jax about the same age. They are such a joy! I hope you will come back next Thursday for Facebook blog hop time! Thanks! Have a great weekend!