2.21.2010

Weekend Recap

"Santa" brought us a Wii for Christmas and Randy finally hooked it up before the Super Bowl. Little did we know how much fun we'd have, or we would have been playing much sooner! We really like to bowl and on Friday Randy finally bowled a PERFECT 300... TWICE! He had to take a picture the first time, because no one was there to witness this perfect score, but I saw it with my own eyes the second time. Ugh, I was so hoping I'd bowl a perfect game before him, but in my defense, he has bowled about 50 more games than me! HA!

Saturday, I was doing laundry and walked into the living room to find Jack like this.

I have no idea how he managed to get himself underneath the Jump-a-roo, but he seemed perfectly happy laying there playing with his toys. Just another reminder that we can no longer leave him in a room alone, uncontained. He can army crawl to wherever he wants to go. And the fun begins!!

Saturday night we went to Autorama. Not my thing, but it was nice to get out. We don't go too many places since we have Jack, but I pack light and he loves the stroller, so it wasn't bad at all. After Autorama, we went to Spaghetti Warehouse downtown. It was Jack's first time in a high chair at a restaurant and I think he liked it. I gave him some Puffs and his sippy cup and that kept him occupied the entire time we were there. Maybe we'll have to get out more often.

Yesterday, was a lazy day for us. I did go to Target and bought a whole lot of stuff that I didn't need, but I needed a little retail therapy. Target had the cutest patchwork overalls for Jack, but of course they didn't make them big enough for him. So disappointing! And I got us the new Super Mario Bros for Wii. It is almost exactly like the old school Mario with a few little upgrades... SO FUN! Well, that's all for now. Happy Monday!

Photobucket

No comments: