2.08.2010

Jack's 6 Month Photo Shoot


Last Sunday we went out to see Jennifer for Jack's 6 month pictures. He did so good and there were some really good pics of him, but my hopes of a cute family picture did not happen. The pictures with Randy and me were not good at all. Oh well, we'll try again some other day.
You can see all of the pictures by clicking here.
The password is brandy.

While we were at Jennifer's studio, Jack sat up for about 10 minutes all. by. himself. Talk about one proud mama! And he had the best toothless smiles and giggles. He's getting more and more fun everyday! He rolls all over the place and is really trying to crawl, but just hasn't quite figured it out yet. He loves Curious George and has started sleeping with him at night. I put George in the corner of Jack's bed, but when I go check on him, George is almost always laying right next to him. I think it's so cute.

Napping with George

Photobucket


No comments: