2.24.2010

Having Trouble

So, I have the cutest video of Jack to upload, but I'm having trouble getting it to upload. I even brought the Flip to work to see if it would upload faster here, but I thought I was being smart and checked the box to delete videos after upload, so the video I want is no longer on the camera. Go figure! I tried emailing it to myself, but you can't save the video from email. So my "user friendly" Flip, it not so user friendly these days. Or maybe it's the operator. HA! I'll try again tonight to get the video up here, because it really is so cute.

*Update* Yay! It finally worked. But it's in 2 parts because it was too big to upload in one file.




Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What happened to the cute part when he was saying "mama"??? I loved it!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I see it now!!! So precious!! We'll see ya'll tonight! I'm so excited!
Love,
Grammy