2.01.2010

Happy 6 Months Little Man

*This post is copied from our previous website.
I know I'm a little late posting this, but I wanted to wait until we went to the Dr to see just how big our baby boy is. Well, the stats are in and Jack weighs a whopping 21lbs and 7 oz and is 28.25 inches long. He is eating 3-4 8oz bottles/day and 3 jars of baby food. He really loves meats and veggies, but is not a fan of fruits right now. He'll take one bite of fruit, then shut his mouth so tight, there's no way another bite is going in there! HA! It's crazy how at such a young age he already has a preference for which foods he likes and which he doesn't. I'm sure it is only a phase and fruits will become a favorite later on.

Jack is now a steam-roller and rolls all over the place. I'll lay him on his blanket, then go do something in another room and when I come back he's across the floor. It's so funny. He LOVES his jumparoo and I really think he'd be perfectly happy if we'd just leave him in it all day. He can sit up for a little bit by himself, but he's still pretty unstable, except at the photographers house yesterday where he sat up for a good 10 minutes all by himself. He's growing up so fast! Jack can also push up on his hands and knees, but can only go backwards right now. I don't think we're quite ready for him to be crawling, but I know it's coming fast!

We are so thankful that Jack's a happy baby. He just smiles, giggles and babbles all the time now. Very seldom does he cry or get upset. For the most part, he just goes with the flow. He did get pretty mad at me the other day when I took his sippy cup away. That was the first fit I'd seen him throw, so I just had to laugh!



Photobucket

No comments: