2.11.2010

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow...

This morning we woke up to a few inches of snow.

Of course, Randy questioned my decision to go to work, but the roads really weren't too bad since the temperature was still above freezing. But coming home from work was a different story. I sat in traffic for 2 hours and 15 minutes to get home. It sucked! The roads weren't too bad, but traffic was sitting still.

But I finally made it to pick up Jack and we got home ok. I couldn't get my car in the driveway though because there was just too much snow. And I could just see me flooring it and running into Randy's new car. That would not be good! HA! It took Randy a few back and forths up and down the driveway, but he finally got my car pulled into the garage.


Needless to say Jack and I had fun in the snow. I tried to get him to taste it, but he really didn't know what to think about the snow. He was not a big fan of the snowflakes in his face though. If he were just a little older, I'm sure he would love to make snow angels and snowmen. Maybe next year!

Photobucket

No comments: