2.24.2010

Supper Time

Tonight's supper was SOOOOO good! Randy has been wanting to try the French's Fried Chicken, so this afternoon I went to the grocery store and got all the stuff. At the grocery store, Jack even sat in the buggy like a big boy instead of in his carrier. I think he enjoyed sitting up there. But anyway, here are pictures from our dinner and the recipe for the chicken. I added Frank's Red Hot sauce for a little kick and I thought it was awesome. We had roasted red potatoes and steamed broccoli, also. For the potatoes, I just quartered them and tossed them in olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic and baked them at 400 degrees for 40 minutes. I steamed the broccoli for about 10 minutes and added salt and pepper. This was by far one of the best dinners I've cooked in a while. I also made my favorite cheesecake, but I'll post more about that next week.





While I was fixing dinner, Randy was giving Jack a bottle and Jack has finally learned how to hold the bottle. He's been trying to hold it for a few days now, but couldn't quite keep the bottle in his mouth. Just another indicator of how much he's learning and how fast time goes.




And here's a pic of Memaw and Jack from when everyone came to visit last month.


My birthday is Friday and we are so excited because Grammy and Papa Jeff (my parents) are coming tomorrow and Daddy, Memaw, Grandad, Aunt Deb, Aunt Sherry, Misty and maybe Am and Bit will be here on Saturday to celebrate with us.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Heather said...

Way to go big boy Jack!

~Uh oh, I think I have the same velour suit as Memaw. Except mine are gray and black. Ahh!